Info from an actual Blizzard Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon Child
Why? This thread no longer serves a purpose. All of Blizzardman's posts have been edited to one word posts. (except the at WB.org to which you can see how full of BS Blizzardman really was)
Just because this whole forum is for mad up, or not, stories on the SC 2 topic.

That was one of them, and by people reading ued_colonial quote, they'll see what he said.

It still is an interesting story, no matter what happened, that I still don't know what it was.

S

Star-sniper

Ok i found something about starcraft 2 that is kinda old (not too old) but i may prove that there is a chance that starcraft 2 is coming out yes it is old but look they have warcraft 3, starcraft ghost and world of warcraft that cameout/is out and after they are completed info about starcraft 2 may end up being confirmed but this is just a post i had to make cause after reading this i had to look up some kind of validish(yes not real word) thing saying starcraft 2 is coming out and this is the most proof i found but it is good if you think about it......damn that was way too long

Reaction score
Website
scmadness.cjb.net
star sniper..duh..sc2 is coming out..in a few years

dat blizzard man is gay..

SUM1 TELL ME HOW THE HELL YOU FIT 15GB ON A DISC..NOT EVEN A DVD CAN HOLD THAT MUCH CAPACITY....

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzardman is just a lieing **** who got pissed cause i busted his ass

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just for those of u who dont no it yet...any1 who gets on saying that sc2 is goin 2 b comin out is lying...remember that the next time some1 starts a thread about it...just 2 him 2 shove it up his...go ahead and finish that =). Not tyring to kill u're hopes..but we aint gonna c sc2 for like...a few moer years...and thats that..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
Blizzardman is just a lieing **** who got pissed cause i busted his ass
Please stop flaming. What have you done?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I love you Tronga. Making thew peace :)

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what its not like i killed the guy or something, next time when there somebody who said hes an blizzard worker, tell then to go nlow themselfs, cause they mostly fake.

34X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well all i can say is that, what-ever happens blizzard will do something, and weather it is sc2 or some other bs warcraft game (which they have made way to many of, on offense wc players), it will turn out in the end.(i bet 56k will not even be a memory when sc2 comes out.)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
They're comming out with a 8 gigabyte dvd later this year to the public. The company can make a terrabyte dvd for all they care I think. They just won't sell it to the public.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Look before everyone leaves this thread, and it is rightfully shut down, read this post. NO ONE HAS INFO ON SC2! PEOPLE ONLY HAVE OPINIONS! ONLY BLIZZARD EMPLOYEES HAVE INFO ON SC2! EVERYONE WHO COMES ON THIS FORUM AND SAYS THEY ARE EMPLOYEES OF BLIZZARD ARE ****IN LIARS! YOU THINK U KNOW STUFF BUT U DONT! there are somethings that will abviously be there, but we dont knopw for sure that they will be there! blizzardman u suck man! u bser ur so not an employee! if you predicted something to be in sc2 and it is its a coincidence! what reason would bliz employees have to come on this forum? they wouldnt want to leak info anyways itd ruin it for people who play sc. sides they may batch the operation or jus give up on sc2 all together. its not likely but it could happen, sorry to be so vulgar but i had to say it!

dP

Member!
Reaction score
moved to void. ahha edited all ur posts? ur sad. learn to spell false dumb ass

Status
Not open for further replies.