Imbalanced? Vote Now!

Which team do you think is imbalanced compared to yours?

• Undead

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Human

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I am just making this to see which teams you think are imbalanced. Dont give me a whole story but just give me an overview and what team you play...

Please dont cause any commotion...lol...Just another harmless thread...

I say NE and i play humans...Their combos are just sooo strong....

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
There are always going to be imbalances, and people's oppinoins on who are imbalanced is going to vary.

Personally, I'd say the night elves might be slightly imbalanced.

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Night elves definately, tho it is not black and white.

Orc is imbalanced vs. undead, as i s humans. Ud was imbalanced vs. Night elves. NE is imbalanced versus humans. etc.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah...different teams are imbalanced against different teams...But maybe i can find a common team.
I mean sometimes it might seem that there is an imbalance but the case might be that it just takes a lot of skill to counter the team's strat. And this is why there are some discrepancies in opinions...

But whatever you do, dont be discouraged by an imbalance because you might find a way around it.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
The only imbalance is OC vs NE.The orc always loses.U may watch replays at all levels is very hard to defeat NE with OC.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have no problem with Humans or Night Elf. I just have issues with undead and sometimes other orc players when I AT, FFA or RT.

I am not really a fan of hunts that much. I can build a proper base, enfilade a enterance, some hh with grunts and stop those pesky rushes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Undead is the easiest matchup to beat as any race. likely it's cuase I know undead so well, but I can beat them so much easier too.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate UD, so they're imba now kthx DK + Lich + Mass fiends rush = gg NE.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That's because a player that doesnt go huntresses is probably a player that is losing

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Night Elf gets weak against any race when stronghold comes into play. Since you have access to upgrading piercing and make siege weapons. When I am orc, that is the turning point when I face night elves. Huntresses get netted by raiders and blown to bits by Demos. Dryads same idea, and I still have Grunts and HH to take out other things.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And, even as orc I have no problem harming and killing hunts. I go 4 grunts and start mixing trolls with proper micro and a good hero. Like even if I get Pit Lord, howl at hunts. They only end up doing like 10-12 damage, and I can easily use my piercing and say buh bye hunt.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
4k. Tod thinks that Ne are imbalanced against humans...
I am not fond of 4K.ToD anyway. Havent heard Insomnia saying that a race is imbalanced when he loses i think the same although there are mass losses for Hu vs NE on replays and NE was/is still my biggest problem. DH lvl 6 ...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, Tod was just asked the question of which team is imbalanced...he responded NE...
Here is the interview:
http://wcreplays.com/interviews.php?get=39#teams
Just go on to the part title The Game...and read that interview...

P.S. i dont go around reading this crap all the time...this is actually my first time ive read something like this...I wonder about Sk.Insomia...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
People, night elf isn't rigged. Just difficult to fight hunts without piercing of have piercing and you cannot micro them away from hunts. I know this cause in my 6 win streak I just had, 3 of the games I needed to fight off hunts. I managed to pull through with proper micro, use of headhunters and sometimes Clockwerk Goblin explosions (embarrasing to lose to =))

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
What kind of idiot thinks NE is imba? Make mortars god.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hunts are imbalanced. they are overpwoered at tier 1 and underpowered at tier 2+

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
hunts are imbalanced. they are overpwoered at tier 1 and underpowered at tier 2+
says a person that didnt make any rifles against me.