Imbalanced? Vote Now!

Which team do you think is imbalanced compared to yours?

• Undead

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Human

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I was about to make my new akk expand games only, but around Insomnia (the old school top and from my country) who is back just for one tour (Trophy of Legends) who showed us once again non-expand wins, you also know that in most of the time I play w/o expo, I think I'll be back to old school style. In the past it was rare to see hu expanding - just LT or sometimes another map as an exception, not every single game. I do a lot better when I play w/o expo and suffer when my oppo is not newb and slows me with trying to kill expo etc.

I thought I mentioned it here , anyway, BNET has turnt into - 'Ima do lame shit to win', expands, mass towers, etc. These are noobs, that's why I'm calling them noobs. Look at me! I'm trying to win and stop an enemy expand, if I lose - bad played by me - but I win and have won vs people with expand. Now this is skill. Sadly War3 is no longer game of skill - it is I MADE ONE WIN! My happiness in life!

And I'm like - why waste 1 hour on a game with towers and expands when I can either win or lose in 10 minutes?? Ok vs UD it's diff, my oppo has to be a noob so that I can win without expo. Btw I play ZOTAC along with ladder - for a last ladder try and last participation in a war3 tournament - I can't beat some top players or pros in the tour, but there might be weaker players as well. Wish me luck. :>