Imbalanced? Vote Now!

Which team do you think is imbalanced compared to yours?

• Undead

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Human

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Orc

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
says a person that didnt make any rifles against me.
? whatever u wish.

I beat u wit orc, and your foolishly had hunts while I had wyverns and taurens

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
What kind of idiot thinks NE is imba? Make mortars god.
They fall to any siege type unit. Especially mortars and demos!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You think you cant kill bears with rifles+ casters clap and bliz ? Morts are for MASS hunts or mass dryads but you dont need to waste the time on making a workshop vs bears. VS DH or warden few morts die 1st. (If the player is not a newb who just plays like a bot and does nothing during the battle)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Pan said:
? whatever u wish.

I beat u wit orc, and your foolishly had hunts while I had wyverns and taurens
Sadly, N's real weakness. Sometimes, he goes overboard with hunts so bad that he forgets about tier3 stuff. Ends up getting killed :(.

Deny-My-Creep

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
DoTt abuse ftw .!!! btw i think orcs are good ... best orc players in the world are crazzyy.

longrtw

Member!
Reaction score
i love orc because of its hero .... blademaster is awesome :D great for harass ... the ultimate is cool too :p ... ORC ftw even though it's not imba :p

Laugh

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Voted Orc.

I play NE and i'm having a lot of trouble with orc recently...

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
nothing is imbalanced when you strategize and play well, well if there are cheats then everything is imbalanced o.o, but as long as there aren't, just strategize

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Look at Quicksilver back in the good old times and look at what he's turnt into now ^^

Ok after watching Infi,ToD replays again, my conclusion is ud is not as imba as I thought it was, it's just that I seriously suck at keeping my expand alive or making anti-dests early enough. Currently practising vs ud in Garena. Basically I've played this game w/o expand and expands sometimes may make me lose more than if I don't do it.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I took it seriously to try to get something better, not a pro but like just 'very good'. But last 2 years inactive, now every1's like 'look at me im pro', it's hard to beat much of the better players. Now I just play for whatever happens, for fun, etc. One thing I realized is even with real life a person can make a lot more use of 2 hours free time at PC (let's say) maKING SOME melee games than fuckin Dota, not to say mapmaking or WoW or posting in forums LAWL.

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
IMO undead is imbalance most of my colleagues complains against undead race.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Undead isn't really a problem. It's just that the heroes that drive people nuts.

I have had many games where fiends fall like the wretched flies they are with minimal to no losses of life. But there are games where I get fucked over simply by a DK/Lich slowing and damaging my guys and healing his own. The CL just adds on to the punishment if you are not ready.

I usually try to stop the UD before the player gets those 900 HP Destroyers. Out of about 10 games against UD I have played with the point of Fiend/Dest. I have won like 3-4 of them.

In team games, it's a lot harder because often a player frontlines for the fiend person. 2 Teams of fiends are also pissing annoying. But often a direct attack on them with defenses against thier attacks (via armor ups and Scrolls) and slow (Scroll of Speed since I am Orc) and they tend to run instead of stay.

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
So i guess there are no imbalances in the game people needs just to do the perfect build or perfect weapon and good teamwork to be on top of the food chain.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Undead isn't really a problem. It's just that the heroes that drive people nuts.

I have had many games where fiends fall like the wretched flies they are with minimal to no losses of life. But there are games where I get fucked over simply by a DK/Lich slowing and damaging my guys and healing his own. The CL just adds on to the punishment if you are not ready.

I usually try to stop the UD before the player gets those 900 HP Destroyers. Out of about 10 games against UD I have played with the point of Fiend/Dest. I have won like 3-4 of them.

In team games, it's a lot harder because often a player frontlines for the fiend person. 2 Teams of fiends are also pissing annoying. But often a direct attack on them with defenses against thier attacks (via armor ups and Scrolls) and slow (Scroll of Speed since I am Orc) and they tend to run instead of stay.
Last time I checked, what happens to me - losing mass units and workers while trying to expand vs ud also happens in top replays. Afterall, I learnt this game from replays. I am letting them attack my expand, while I should be attacking ud to keep him away from my base while i make the towers.. so easy. I just need to make it properly.

Btw due to Garena being boring and waste of time, I'll give ladder another try, so see me in BNet. I said above that I'll rather play games than waste my time in forums and that 2 hrs on the BackGr of real life is just perfect for gaming not forums and maps/project X lulz. I came across a DropHacker but I'm tired of starting new accs, I'll just play one for whatever happens. Got any info on reset coming soon? I need to level up in the next few months, cause a reset may come in January and this time I'll mass games every single time I'm at the PC, no more '2-3 games and enough for today'.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Impactor said:
Last time I checked, what happens to me - losing mass units and workers while trying to expand vs ud also happens in top replays. Afterall, I learnt this game from replays. I am letting them attack my expand, while I should be attacking ud to keep him away from my base while i make the towers.. so easy. I just need to make it properly.
I don't blame you. Back when I soloed, I won 3 straight against undead simply by disrupting thier expo. It's a very bad position to be in when you are outgunned trying to take an expo. You could creep jacked, the buildings wrecked, or even lose all your units trying to keep the structures up (especially when you are trying to get your Towers operational).

Although it is indeed a game winner, the expo in itself is a double edged sword. Easy to maintain, hard to setup.