Idea's For SC2 Units

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Yeah, exactly like Stim Pack, except, I'ma use Medic as example, The Medic can inject other units with Stim instead of just haveing Marines and Bats with stim, the Medic could use stim on any organic based units, like a Hydra or a Crackling.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i think duran is a hybred of toss zerg and terren and it tells about the history of the terren in the sc original book that came wit sc

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the idea of a unit that can go in the water. And shrimpshark, something that would be able to eat something else would be sweet. But definately sometihng being able to swim or move underground. That would be the best.

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mange
I like the idea of a unit that can go in the water. And shrimpshark, something that would be able to eat something else would be sweet. But definately sometihng being able to swim or move underground. That would be the best.
uhm... if you did this, you would need that unit to be able to attack in water to, but then it would be pointless, u might as well make maps with out water and just make walls, it would be the same thing. and if the unit didnt attack while under water, then everything else could attack it and it would die to easily. water has always been there as a moat.
i have no comment on a unit eating another unit, just sounds dumb. i couldnt see a button on unit selection that say: Eat unit.
however, i do think that zerg coule use a unit that could move underground, they are the only race that does not have a unit that can 'cloak'. for instances, a lurker, can only attack underground, well why not make that unit 'the' unit that can move underground.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Underground units would be too powerful and besides if you made underground units then it would eliminate the purpose of walls. Maybe an underground transport that couldn't attack and it would have to get alot of tech. It would be pretty cool if Terran picked up the ability to dig a trench and its special effect would be able to keep units from doing splash damage, but they would have to come out of the trench to attack.

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhm thats dumb, unless they can attack in the trench.. why else would they build a trench? they got bunkers that they CAN shoot out of.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
OK, listen carefully, it is common sense...
A trench is man made and it is similair to burrow, therefore they will "Dig" the trench, not teleport it, they will get out their lil shovels and dig.

CoD-Artanis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Race

I have an idea for a new Race
How about a Bacteria race? Small but fast creatures that have low HP but are very fast and that enemies miss them alot. And that they can make an infection. Like irradiate, but then a bit diffrent. Also, units should be able to go through water. Blizzard should make Shallow water available too. Then in shallow water u can send in units but you cant send them in the deep water. For the deep water u need the DropBoat (also just made up by me) Terrans should get a new unit: PyroTechnicans. They should be able to switch weapons with flamethrower and Machine Gun. Also tanks should be able to use a machine gun. Zerg should have overlords that can actually do something more then floating and transporting units. Like they should have something like they can spit larvas so they are of more use then only supply and transport. Protoss should be able to retreat in the nexus, what else are those Doors for?

Sylvan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That sucks

sorry but thats totally gay and stupid, besides an bacterien race is organic and we aready have one of those races!

a new race that could cloak there town would be nice a sort of secret little race with shapeshifting assassins.

Sylvan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im all for water units, but think how its gonna work. War 2 kinda worked but the inability of ground units to do shit agansit water unis kinda sucked. Plus with so mnay little lakes and streams it would take blizzared years to figure it out. As far as new units go, i wanna see some orc type units ( mabey the homespecies of some planet) and i am really confused about infested Kerrigan. I think she might "evolve" the zerg race some but mabey im just high. :) Kerrigan was hot though.....ok ive gotta get out more........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.