I am serious, if u could, who would have a sc tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Matter

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So what happened to the Idea of having a tourney, that's part of the reason why I came to this forum, I want to be in a Tourney since I'e never been in one before.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You want to be in a tourny? click on the link in my Sig and then click signup on the sidebar. Then go to Public forums, till i send out the confirmation E-mails then you can view the matchs before the tourney begins. will be held on Oct. 26-27. hope to see ya there.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
when is this tourny? its been up here for so long

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
1) Hard
2) slow (i am impaintient)
3) Frustrating(not enough minerals to make a mineral ring)

Thats enuff for me,i am ok at them but you have to wait for money and you cant build lots its annoying

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
1) Hard
2) slow (i am impaintient)
3) Frustrating(not enough minerals to make a mineral ring)

Thats enuff for me,i am ok at them but you have to wait for money and you cant build lots its annoying. The key is to expan, but there isnt enough expansions, i had 5 and the other dude had 3 i just killed his expansions for the money not to win. it was strange i didnt even relize it

Andariel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We should have a Starcraft Tourney!

We should have a Starcraft Tourney! I'm up for it. Even though I'm not that good, I still love to play! I'll join any Starcraft tourney. As soon as I install Starcraft on my new comp I'll be all set! If we need to make a tourney for Starcraft PM me and I'll organize one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.