I am serious, if u could, who would have a sc tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Non-money maps are the shit. I would like to play in a tourney, either money or non-money. I am kick ass on money, and non money I am moderate. You have to think about it, if you can't build that fast, they can't either, its going at the same pace, plus, you gain strategy. For Instance using Psi Storm, you usually don't do that on money maps.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
u dont? that might be u, but truly good players at money maps use it a lot, because it kick ass, can kill any mass hydras than u send.. and others too

PSI STORM RULLEZZ

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually They couldn't kill any mass hydras I send at them. If I had 80 Hatcheries and remade my Hydralisks so fast, they would die no matter what. Unless they have lots of lurkers or dts but you know, my hydras would go past dts and I have Overlords for lurkers, plus I will have like 60 overlords.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
if u can make units, so can ur enemy, he makes about a dozen of dts, fully upgraded, and the keep pumping goons, that can handle hydras for a while.. he would even do stasis field so that ur hydras could only pass one by one or some at a time, and i't would be a huge slaughter =P but yet, 80 hatheries is a number that we must respect lol, but only in money maps indeed

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I Will Join If A Tourney Is Created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA By The Way When Is There Gonna Be A Tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.