I am serious, if u could, who would have a sc tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
Originally posted by:
pan_the_man
Kickin ASS Canadian Style

Because of all the positive feedback ill hold a tourney. ill post it on my website, (when and if its done)
No need to rush to finnish your website for a tourney, my clan could host a tourney, if you dare to challenge our Swarm Brigade?

My FSB-ARMY will kick your ass!!! anytime!!!

Don't be shy, we could do it this coming weekend, October 5&6 a two day Tourney!!!

Post your replies here and let me know if the "game is on!!!"

Don't keep me waiting*

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by KerriganForever
No need to rush to finnish your website for a tourney, my clan could host a tourney, if you dare to challenge our Swarm Brigade?

My FSB-ARMY will kick your ass!!! anytime!!!

Don't be shy, we could do it this coming weekend, October 5&6 a two day Tourney!!!

Post your replies here and let me know if the "game is on!!!"

Don't keep me waiting*
A challenge? I'm shaking in my little space boots :D

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
BTW, what maps will the tour be played on?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
when i am done, it will be maps like LT for 1v1 and stuff, depending. if u want we can play on other lessknown maps to give it a new aspect of the game. I think BGH or the hunters should be one, because those maps are similar and they rock.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gosu clan rules all other clans

Clan Gosu take al you on, but unfortunately, a game can only consist of eight players. 2 of us vs 6 of you, that would make it even. ahhaha neday, go to channel gosu at US west, and if nobody is there at 9:26 pm (hehe sppecific time for us gosu) then sux for you, usually we are playing if we are not in the channel.
see ya there( every friday and saturday, cept for holidays ahha :D )

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ya i got a website that we can all sign up on, ill post the url when i get it.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If its a 1v1-tour on non-money maps then i might be interested.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Money maps?

The only people who use money maps are Newbies and stupid, losers who have no respect for the RTS type game, and go for the easy way out.. to answer your question, there will be no money maps in any tournment, we make our anyone should make. but im not in a newb clan so i wouldn't know if they have tournys like that. and it is a 1v1.

PoSeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its easy to run a tourney. ANd get ppl to show up. GO to brakcetmaker.com and sign up and then what u do, is get ppl to join and u pu t there names in the bracket, then take the linkk and put it in ur profile on bnet so ppl can click it to go straight to the brackets. If we gonna have a organized tourney we should do it for money. ;D
peace

poser

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
The WCG)World Cyber Games local tourney pictures are in. Now we can see what other starcraft gamers look like. check it out in my website under Special Forces//FSB)News

Status
Not open for further replies.