I am serious, if u could, who would have a sc tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey in retaliation, for the war 3 guys, i am asking, who would like to have a sc tourny? Either broodwar or starcraft im flexable. i dont expect many to show up, but it would be fun. besides i have never gotten in a real one. my clan was supposed to but they shut down, due to inactivity.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
This is cool... we should start a war. SCForums.com VS WCForums.com !!! Like SmackDown VS Raw! I'd be interested in joining it, except I don't have brood war... and i'm prob not gonna buy it, instead i'm gonna buy WC3. Oh wells.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
very interesting,

Yes raw vs smackdown, and sc forums are like raw, (the beeter of the two) and warcraft forums are like smackdown, or the previews to smackdown and diablo forums, is the backyard wrestlers who dont have a life. lol im only joking :rolleyes:

LiHaHia

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In West, channel: Clan Hod-

touney is held regularly.. but i am not sure if it's each day at 6:00 or each weekend..

i never go that tourney cuz i feel impossible to win there^^;;

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I guess we could just play a Starcraft war because of Skuzzy...

But Skuzzy why wouldn't you own Starcraft BW? I mean it is awesome, a lot better than regular Starcraft, and it is only $10.

And if all else fails... I'd just get a friend of your to burn you a copy, it is worth the risk. :)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Payment
I guess we could just play a Starcraft war because of Skuzzy...

But Skuzzy why wouldn't you own Starcraft BW? I mean it is awesome, a lot better than regular Starcraft, and it is only $10.

And if all else fails... I'd just get a friend of your to burn you a copy, it is worth the risk. :)
I do own a copy of it. I also own 3 copy's of regular starcraft, bringing the total CD's to 4. Out of those 4 CD's, only one of them works (reg starcraft). The other 3 have stopped working because blizzard sucks and they use cheap materials to make their CD's!

I paid $30 for brood war too+sc too and got the battlechest and both CD's in it stopped working, then I paid another $20 for reg SC. I'm done with their cheap CD's......

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
dont buy the boxed sets

buy the exp and the reg single i got mine 3 years ago and both still work box ones r cheap

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, I noticed they do have cheap CDs. The moment I laid my Starcraft CD down without a case protecting it, I noticed that it was like a magnet. It attracted dust particles from all over my house sucking onto my CD. And rocks from outside of my house broke through the window and scratched it up.

Okay... so maybe I am exagerating a little...

But, they do get scratched and stop working very easily.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
I do own a copy of it. I also own 3 copy's of regular starcraft, bringing the total CD's to 4. Out of those 4 CD's, only one of them works (reg starcraft). The other 3 have stopped working because blizzard sucks and they use cheap materials to make their CD's!

I paid $30 for brood war too+sc too and got the battlechest and both CD's in it stopped working, then I paid another $20 for reg SC. I'm done with their cheap CD's......
skuzzy. theirs no cdkey for bw. i'll burn you a copy of it and mail it to you for free if you want.. just PM me your mailing address.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Tourney

Because of all the positive feedback ill hold a tourney. ill post it on my website, (when and if its done) ill make a channel, get a time period and have it using whatever maps u want? E-mail me or pm and ill let u join. I am bored and desperate for attention, enough so ill host a tourney when ever you want.

Rinoa

Reaction score
Website
www.stormfyre.net
i'll play
my clan holds tourneys...erm well just hit me w/ a pm if you wanna join. i dont wanna advertise or anything here =P

GhostRider13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have every bnet game ever made.With the exception of warcraft3 whitch i will get verysoon.I would pick warcraft oh and contrare my friend SC is dull

Status
Not open for further replies.