HU~ Most USELESS unit of WC3

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I have seen it done before with great success. It isn't necessarily a newb strat.
Was that my "last flight of the gyros?"

1-5 gyros<any air unit
12+> any air unit group

Scout towers are essential because they either turn into guard towers (anti hunts i call them), the ever revealing scout towers or the land nuking cannon towers.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have to agree with all of u when u say the gryo sucks. but when u get on the banshees case, man ur a newb. the auto spell "curse" is crazy. it makes the enemy miss for god sake. the spirit walker is also crazy, hes like the scout that never dies, unless the opponent has magic units. Siege Engine is the same as the older version, but with a new look and new name.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes but how often do you see people using it!!!(curse)....if no one uses the unit this usually means that in practice the spell sux!!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Banshee's curse isn't that good. Tanks are better then they use to considering they're moving buildings that blow up air. Druids of the Talon arefar from being 'not worth getting' Faerie fire makes hunts own even more especially allows them to drop piercing ground units (Rifles, crypts) alot easier. Next to that they got their Storm Crow form which once again can own any heavy air (Chimz/Wyrms) and can rip apart ANY air paired with hippos. Finally they got Cyclone which can take out a scary unit (Tauren, Necromancer, any ground units thats not magic immune, even heroes) for a good long time; heroes for not so long.

By the way..GYROS DONT SUCK YOU DO!

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
very true. i also would like to take back wut i said bout the banshees, they do suck -_-". i havent played in awhile.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by dudeathome
very true. i also would like to take back wut i said bout the banshees, they do suck -_-". i havent played in awhile.
Regardless, they still suck. The banshee was overall nerfed in 1.14.