HU~ Most USELESS unit of WC3

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
banshees are weak...... their possesion is shit, cuz it cant even control air units....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Banshee=most useless unit
flying machine=secone most useless unit
spirit walker=third most useless unit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would say the banshee. they used to be okay, but once 1.12 came out they became useless. too bad, they had potential. i actually like spirit walkers. great for scouting then attacking. spirit link isnt all that bad either. and yes, flying machines suck.

gl hf,

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I disagree. Sheep are very good for scouting for humans. Although they are really easy to detect and kill.
I think i posted it long time ago- me vs UD.Knowing what the UD had with a sheep i owned him, ih ad BM and paladin.

In another games i dont know how they manage to kill the sheep-yes some noobs dont notice it but for higher send sheep later another they all die. And Humans build arcane tower- you need the sentry that takes few time and you can reveal with aracane tower.- sheep =useless for higher levels

dP

Member!
Reaction score
most useless UNIT list

gyros
siege engine
banshee
tauren spirit walker

did anyone forget faerie dragons?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scout towers have no use what so ever....and i have never seen a UD player build a banshee. And i have never seen a human player build a gyro!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You must be drunk or have great fun to mass gyros.If you're serious and you do this it sucks

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
You must be drunk or have great fun to mass gyros.If you're serious and you do this it sucks
I have seen it done before with great success. It isn't necessarily a newb strat.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
faeries are useful at times, i dont see anyone use it
Faerires are amazin dude... lol they pwn casters

hmm gryos arent all that bad, look at zaku in one of ffas, his mass gyros pwned some players lol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O.k Gryos were pretty bad in the regualar and I must say FM aren't that great but hey one time I started a strat going all mortars (Please dont laugh) then I decided to go all FM since the two undead players had gargs, human had knights, and the night elf had Hunts and Bears. So I built about...50 FM and I took out the undead gargs, then I harrased the knights until my allies brought in melee and casters, it was a very good strat and we won.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O.k Gryos were pretty bad in the regualar and I must say FM aren't that great but hey one time I started a strat going all mortars (Please dont laugh) then I decided to go all FM since the two undead players had gargs, human had knights, and the night elf had Hunts and Bears. So I built about...50 FM and I took out the undead gargs, then I harrased the knights until my allies brought in melee and casters, it was a very good strat and we won.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dunno

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
There are no useless units just useless players. I can rule with gyros..And..scout tower are cheap ways to scout. You can just build 1-3 in various paths to your base and know where your enemy it if they go near it. I've seen some people do farms in the place of scout towers though. o_O