HU~ Most USELESS unit of WC3

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Most USELESS unit of WC3

THE MOST USELESS UNIT OF WC3

Flying machine! I mean wtf does it do- nothing! Attack sucks, and its suppost to be a scout i mean he'll die flying there by creeps. I want the Gyrocopters back!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah that is true...but they are soooo cheap.....build a few for scouting and they will be good..however it does qualify for the most useless unit!!!!

dP

Member!
Reaction score
for human, the whole WORKSHOP building sucks ass. i dont see anybody on b.net build one. what a waste.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes in most cases i dont use it either but the whole Workshop doesnt really suck. Mortars and tanks can own if you know how to use them.

In case of gyros i agree.I even scout with something else not gyros.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no such statement as most USELESS unit of war3

They all have purpose, thats why blizz actually went thro hard work of making their stats, descriptions, graphics

However, you can refresh your statement to most UNUSED unit of war3.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
the most used unit is the mountain giant. but this thread is about the must useless unit. so its the damn gyros.

G

Guad

While I agree that I've never encountered a gyro, I've also never fought against a Banshee, so I'm gonna nominate her for both the sexiest and shittiest unit

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
a non-upgraded scout tower is the most useless bc its so weak..and dont say its good bc it can b a scout

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah scout tower is pretty pointless... The workshop is very usefulll many people use it btw.....Its mortars own against casters esp with their upgrades and the steam tanks own against air!!! Sad to tell you but i have seen plenty of human replay that include a workshop.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The most useless unit might possibly be the banshee. I have gotten her several times lately and lost every time just because of her. I haven't won a game with the banshee ever since 1.12.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
creep please say more than oen word and explain why!

sheep isnt useless bc u can use it for scout and it doesnt use food!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Creepozoid
sheep
I disagree. Sheep are very good for scouting for humans. Although they are really easy to detect and kill.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I said the same thing aragorn. I mean, its harder to notice the sheep than it is to notice a flying machine. And you can mass teleport with a sheep!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahaha 85 gyros that would be funny!!!! Anyways maybe hes talking about the neutral sheep in the map!!!
Btw did you know you can acually keep a sheep next to the goblin observatory and the use it whenever you want!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
For all of those that have doubts against gyros, that means that you have to play me in one of our ffas.

85 gyros> everything.
Yes, Gyros are extremely effective against UD. Most humans don't get them though, because they don't think they are an efficient AA. ;)