How was school?

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
Well I am not the type of person that likes to get there shit done on Time i guess you can say I like to play and then do the work.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Works better the other way round.. Back at school for the coursework i used to crack on fir the first few weeks an get it all done, all the subjects, then i had what the rest of the term before the exams a complete doss. sorta turn up for reg in the morning quarter hour whatever, wander down to IT block download music play some games, f**k about on the sports fields for a bit and treck it up town rest of the day.. didnt even have to turn up half the time, there was nothing to do.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'll be sure to and tell her that you said hi. But shes got this program on her computer now where she can watch what were doing on our computer from her screen, and she can take control of our computer to were she can type and control our mouse from her computer. Aslo she can block our internet if were at a web site that we are not supposed to be at. Which really sucks because we cant play games anymore we can even play solitarie or anything like that any more if were are playing them then she will send us a message saying to get off the game or it will say no games or something along those lines. And if we dont get of she will just take control of our computer and close out of it and shut down our computer.
haha, owned by remote. High school just keeps getting gayer...so glad I'm outta there. Jesus dude, you MUST be a Senior by now? I thought you were only one year behind me...

I remember when I was in computer class I didn't go on the internet once, I got my shit done and talked to friends in the class, or left the class to hangout with friends.
That reminds me of my high school geometry class, lol. We'd have our coursework planned out in a syllabus, so I'd come into the classroom, turn in the work that was due that day, what we were doing in class that day, and occassionally the work for the next couple days, then just skip out. Since we weren't allowed to leave campus, I went to EAST Lab and worked on my animations and shit.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
They call you Smores now? I remember Squashmores, but just Smores?

I reiterate what I said earlier. High school just keeps getting gayer.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
Yeah its gotten really gay the past two years. Im just glad that this is my last year then Ill be at Tech.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Haha. I bet you'll love college life. I sure as hell do.
you go tto a community collegfe and still live with your parents, you have no idea what college life is lile

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whats wrong with community college? the great majority of colleges are government owned here in quebec, and they have the best courses. Maybe its not the same in the US.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Whats wrong with community college? the great majority of colleges are government owned here in quebec, and they have the best courses. Maybe its not the same in the US.
It's not. Community Colleges here are just a small step up from High school.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here, they're compulsory if you want to get in university, or if you want to be qualified at all to do anything in life. Actualy, I thought that college in the US was some sort of alternative to university, almost equivalent.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Community Colleges are all on par with most state schools in NY, there just looked down upon.

Basically because they are stocked full of high school kids who didn't get the grades or don't have the money to go to a big time school. So considering community colleges basically let anybody in, the kids who worked hard to get into a full time school are gonna put down the community colleges.

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
MY schedule, 1. 20th century Lit, 2. U.S. Gov, 3.Anatomy and physiology, 4 Accounting I, 5. Lunch, 6. Comp Graphics, 7. P.E., 8. Precalc. Im a senior btw.

I was a little worried when my Anatomy teacher said "This is the hardest class you'll take in highschool, on the plus side i get to disect buffalo testicles.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lawl started today

College Algebra 2
Religion in Movies
Plane Trig
Common Break
English

tommorw and thursday i just have intro to chem