How was school?

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a quality filter on BF now.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
stop posting in other languages, im too lazy to translate it.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Goddamnit im ****ed. A.P french this year and it took me like 2 minutes to fully work out what B~E said.

GODDAMNNIT

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Un de mes professeurs a écrit le livre que nous avons dû acheter avec lui avons ainsi exigé que nous achetons la plus nouvelle édition.

Ses essais interrogeraient seulement ce qui était dans la plus nouvelle édition. Mon compagnon de chambre est français et elle a pris des Français tant her langue étrangère ainsi j'ai appris.

Non, je suis une putain d'attention.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I took german in high school as well. I hardly remember anything.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
French sucks. English is what I wish I could speak, with a South African accent.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I didn't realize they were albums until now
Yeah, reading the caption in the top right corner kinda gives it away bud.

And yeah, I got most of my books on Half.com. All told it was around $250. Not bad. Art supplies could very well rape me though.

Teddy

Reaction score
jenny is like the new darkmatter

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Music Theory is basically learning how to write music. Like you learn all kinds of shit in it, that most people don't even realize is in music.

My books cost around 8-900 a semister because the music classes are like 400$ per semister. It's ****ing ridiculous.
Shit man thats harsh.. Sounds interesting an all but thats steep for a book.

Languages.. I didnt bother turning up to french in the end, i hated it and the lecturer was a dick.. i wanted to do german and spanish, im part ger, i can get the harsh accent pretty good. I just pick up parts of spanish and german while im out there just to get by. For now..

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
IF you're going to take a language in the U.S the most effective one to take is Spanish. Eventually it will become our native language if our immigration problem doesn't get solved.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Un de mes professeurs a écrit le livre que nous avons dû acheter avec lui avons ainsi exigé que nous achetons la plus nouvelle édition.

Ses essais interrogeraient seulement ce qui était dans la plus nouvelle édition. Mon compagnon de chambre est français et elle a pris des Français tant her langue étrangère ainsi j'ai appris.

Non, je suis une putain d'attention.
Your french is degenerating a litle bit more with every posts.

You're struggling a bit with your composition, which is normal since I assume you never get to use your french (which is a shame), but I'm honestly suprised at how neat your grammar and orthographe is. Some sentences I have to work out because they dont make perfect sense, but they're generaly grammaticaly spotless.

But you probably already know all that.

Why do you want to take up german classes? I know some people who are doing it, but its generaly because they want to have access to german litterature and philosophy. Whats your reason?

I'll have to take a language course next summer, but I dont know which one. I could take spanish, because its popular, but I'd rather take arabic, because of my interest in this culture. But I've heard its somewhat difficult.

And I bet you can speak french fine. You're probably just shy because of your accent or something.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your french is degenerating a litle bit more with every posts.

You're struggling a bit with your composition, which is normal since I assume you never get to use your french (which is a shame), but I'm honestly suprised at how neat your grammar and orthographe is. Some sentences I have to work out because they dont make perfect sense, but they're generaly grammaticaly spotless.

But you probably already know all that.

Why do you want to take up german classes? I know some people who are doing it, but its generaly because they want to have access to german litterature and philosophy. Whats your reason?

I'll have to take a language course next summer, but I dont know which one. I could take spanish, because its popular, but I'd rather take arabic, because of my interest in this culture. But I've heard its somewhat difficult.

And I bet you can speak french fine. You're probably just shy because of your accent or something.
youre such a pussy

dont get me wrong, but wow to that passage