How was school?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
i'm not raggin on community colleges, as im in one, im just saying. you dont get the 'college lifestyle' if you're in community college as compared to being in a university

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i think govi is still in HS

for mr
Computer engineering :/

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol why with the ewww's?

i might end up changing it really. no point of doign something math intensive if i cant do math well

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
What really MAKES a community college? I mean, I assumed that they were free or something...ATU is most certainly not, and while generally they're not hugely discriminating as to who gets in, the criteria for the really decent scholarships is a little stout.

I mean, I was never under the impression that ATU was a community college...I mean, it's not Princeton or Yale, but it's a good college, probably one of the top 3 in Arkansas.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I mean, I was never under the impression that ATU was a community college...I mean, it's not Princeton or Yale, but it's a good college, probably one of the top 3 in Arkansas.
No.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
What really MAKES a community college? I mean, I assumed that they were free or something...ATU is most certainly not, and while generally they're not hugely discriminating as to who gets in, the criteria for the really decent scholarships is a little stout.

I wouldnt dought it at all that why Im glad that Ill be able to live at home and go to a good college.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
MY schedule, 1. 20th century Lit, 2. U.S. Gov, 3.Anatomy and physiology, 4 Accounting I, 5. Lunch, 6. Comp Graphics, 7. P.E., 8. Precalc. Im a senior btw.

I was a little worried when my Anatomy teacher said "This is the hardest class you'll take in highschool, on the plus side i get to disect buffalo testicles.
i got 99 in anatomy with little studying so i dont know wtf ur teacher's smoking

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

dude, you liv at home with your parents with your e-girlfriend that lives miles away and you apparntly dont have any neighbors for like 10 miles or sometehing. you dont know what the college lifestyle is.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i think what they hate the most is the fact they worked hard in high school and its a kick in the nuts when some on from CC just transfers up which what happens if the CC has a transfer agreement.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
The only difference between a person who went to community college and then a university to a person who went straight to a university is that the person who went to community college didn't gain the extra 40k in debt. THAT'S IT.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
dude, you liv at home with your parents with your e-girlfriend that lives miles away and you apparntly dont have any neighbors for like 10 miles or sometehing. you dont know what the college lifestyle is.
I actually do have neighbors. It's just a loose neighborhood out in a fairly wooded area. I live about 4-5 miles away from town.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anatomy is pretty easy.. I didn't study at all, and ended up with a 88 as my final grade in the class.. Don't even worry about it man.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
secret to anatomy is just memorizing shits

if you know latin, its ez as hell

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Anatomy is a serious cakewalk. I took that class my senior year and ditched half the time and still got a B....I think if I had put effort at all into that class I would have got an A.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
well we all know college is so much like highschool and all

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I actually do have neighbors. It's just a loose neighborhood out in a fairly wooded area. I live about 4-5 miles away from town.
So basically your saying that you don't even know what leaving your property is like.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well we all know college is so much like highschool and all
I lol'd

for those of you in high school, you have a rude awakening once you get to college. Iv read how some of you say anatomy is so easy. Take it in college -- it is not a cake walk.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
yeah, i dropped that shit three weeks in. after we had two tests, one that you had to know all the organs and such in the body, the other where you had to know like 50% of the bones and 50% of the muscles in the body.

not a fun class if you dont devote hours to it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I lol'd

for those of you in high school, you have a rude awakening once you get to college. Iv read how some of you say anatomy is so easy. Take it in college -- it is not a cake walk.
ill vouch for that.. im taking it