How was school?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jenny's French is better than mine, by far..

I think i'm dropping the class.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Think CB told me to wait until the second week of school to buy books, to make sure the teacher actually uses them. I think I will.
You probably shouldn't take advice on school from me.

I'm probably taking Spanish this year if the professor would get back to me.

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
Yeah I passed. Ive got her for Mulitimedia I& II Im in there right now as a matter of fact.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Tell her I said hi, if she even remembers me. That should also alert her to the fact that you're fucking off in her class, and get your ass in trouble, lol.

Edit: LOL! I love the new swear filter..."muffin" instead of "****" owns. I wonder what else it does. >=)

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
I'll be sure to and tell her that you said hi. But shes got this program on her computer now where she can watch what were doing on our computer from her screen, and she can take control of our computer to were she can type and control our mouse from her computer. Aslo she can block our internet if were at a web site that we are not supposed to be at. Which really sucks because we cant play games anymore we can even play solitarie or anything like that any more if were are playing them then she will send us a message saying to get off the game or it will say no games or something along those lines. And if we dont get of she will just take control of our computer and close out of it and shut down our computer.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I haven't even started classes yet, we start this Tuesday. I guess I can thank getting out of the last school year late as shit.

I'm not exactly prepping myself up for an easy senior year, to be honest. With all these AP classes, I'm bound to have plenty of late nights cramming work just like every other year.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What the shit is this new swear filter

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
my wallet... those books raped it :(

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
I'll be sure to and tell her that you said hi. But shes got this program on her computer now where she can watch what were doing on our computer from her screen, and she can take control of our computer to were she can type and control our mouse from her computer. Aslo she can block our internet if were at a web site that we are not supposed to be at. Which really sucks because we cant play games anymore we can even play solitarie or anything like that any more if were are playing them then she will send us a message saying to get off the game or it will say no games or something along those lines. And if we dont get of she will just take control of our computer and close out of it and shut down our computer.
wow, you cant spend your entire life on the internet. it must be rough.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
so how is kindergarten nowadays?

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
I do when I'm at school cause I have 3 computer classes this year so yeah most of it is on the internet.
I remember when I was in computer class I didn't go on the internet once, I got my shit done and talked to friends in the class, or left the class to hangout with friends.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
why should it depend on the teacher? get your shit done then play if there is time