How tall do you think SC Units are?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I also noticed that. Hydralisks would be a scary sight. To hear their roar and then turn around to be needled to death. :p
If I ever saw an effing Hydralisk within a couple meters of myself I would effing itfs my pants and stroke-out before I'd hit the ground dead.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dropship is the biggest unit in the game, supposedly it can contain 2 BC's inside it, just think of flying command centre but faster?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Dropship??? I'm sure the dropship is small than a BattleCruiser? Maybe you meant tanks? Could you post a link please?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...? you mean bcs can carry dropships right?

dropships only carry 8 humans. thats pretty small.

kv1at3485

Reaction score
amrtin77 said:
...? you mean bcs can carry dropships right?

dropships only carry 8 humans. thats pretty small.
Game balancing aside, a dropship could probably carry somewhere like 12 fully suited marines. (It can carry two siege tanks after all.)

Picture.

I love that pic. Although the tank crew must be stuffed in their vehicle like sardines.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no, Im pretty sure it was like that, its tiny as hell in the game of course because you cant have drop ship size of whole map.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
no, Im pretty sure it was like that, its tiny as hell in the game of course because you cant have drop ship size of whole map.
They really should have the Command Center taking up a large portion of the map. Plus nukes, I can never stress enough abotu the small-arms nukes. Don't call them nukes if they have the fire power of a hand grenade.

kv1at3485

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Ya, I'd imagine it to be a little bigger then it looks in-game.

That picture is awesome, but I can't wait to find one of a Siege Mode Siege Tank. :D
The official Ghost site is your friend . :wavey

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cappy said:
They really should have the Command Center taking up a large portion of the map. Plus nukes, I can never stress enough abotu the small-arms nukes. Don't call them nukes if they have the fire power of a hand grenade.
durr hive is probly biggest building of all, but they have to size it down so that it doesnt take up whole portion of the map, like WC for example, 2 units of my own is bigger than buildings.

but meh.. then agian, I think AoE III is real life scaled..