How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is something wrong with the #cdabloclone.eu channel ops.........today they kicked maybe 90% of people in the channel..i think nearly everybody who typed a word ,we left only a few...i dont spam,i dont even chat often,just looking after hot IP`s you know,but after 10 min from that kick i was banned:( ..same with a friend of mine

Why?

or maybe they have technical problems?

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
most likely tech problems, I cant honeslty answer that question because it's not my channel, but ya i would suspect tech problems or some asshole got ops and started kicking/banning ppl.

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, is supposed to be an hour or 2,but yet i am still banned...the problem is those stupid kids actualy ban my ISP proxy server`s IP which cant be changed...using a random 56k generated IP all is fine,but i dont like playing on my old backup 56k:)

Can something be done,or is there any other EU clone-IP channel?

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it works just fine for me... open mirc and put in "/server irc.d2jsp.org then /join #useast-dclone" without the "" in the chat line. it will take you to the channel.

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It works fine for you cause you aint banned:D ....plus i am talking about the EU clone channel matey...but well,`0x for the info anyway