How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i keep getting "unable to resolve server" im a noob at mirc guys, can someone help me out more on this mirc.

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok well there was a recent lawsuit over the rights to gamesnet so you have to edit the server. Start off by loading mIRC>mIRC options>next to where it says Randon US GAmesnet Server press edit>where it says IRC Server type irc.gamesurge.net. That should fix your problem :)

Megaritis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Re: How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

Originally posted by Megaritis
No you're wrong :D. He replaces the closest to u.

I've encountered uber many times and I have no doubt about that.
No buddy, YOUR WRONG and id be willing to bet a botd on it. Ive killed DC 4-6 times in the past 4 days (god bless you clone hunter and irc !!!) And im always in act 5 to start, and I always purposely spawn him at bishibosh in cold plains.

simahama

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he definately spawns in place of the next super unique you encounter, not the closest to you. you dont have to kill the super unique for him to appear, just get near it and he'll replace it. also... selling soj's is bs. i've personally gotten 2 anni and have helped others get their's and never even owned an soj. soj's are worth much more than an anni anyway. but if you wanna make a game and sell soj's lemme know so i can come into it and buy them all back. kthx.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@megaritis Someone else spawned him

@simahama they disappear when sold
as selling sojs is not necessary, it has been proven that it speeds the process up significanty. You probably joined a game where someone on non ladder was selling sojs. (game with the same IP)

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@starfish imho, - no. If they anni were tradeable, it would be worth more than an soj. However it isnt and if you ever try to trade it in channel or w.e, people will call you a scammer. and if they dont, they are probably trying to scam you. Yeah a 20/20/10 anni is worth loads more then an soj, but how often do they come around ? and your average anni is about 14/15/7 anyway and due to its low tradability, i would go with soj.

simahama

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@cyberneticsheep
actually ALL of the games in which i've gotten annihilus or helped others have been private games in which NO SOJ's were sold. Don't waste ur SOJ's.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Q:How many SOJ's need to be sold for clone to appear?

A:Nobody knows for sure, but in my experience it usually takes over 100 to cause him to spawn.

Q:Can D Clone spawn in Norm or NM?

A:No, D Clone can only spawn in Hell difficulty.
It can not be proved one way or another that SOJS have anything to do with it. Blizzard not only has stated that the counter is broken, but they have also never confirmed that the counter has anything to do with DClone. I have been in games where the message appears without the counter ever appearing.

Also, he has been reported to spawn in norm and nm, and has also reportedly spawned in classic, but has dropped nothing every single time.

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@EEX_ca_aok
Actually you can see here http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act5-uberdiablo.shtml that it is obvious that he only spawns from the selling of sojs and on top of that you can see that no stats are given for clone in norm or nm, plus its just a well known fact :p I hate to burst your bubble but i think the people that make the game know a little more about it than yourself :D

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by simahama
@cyberneticsheep
actually ALL of the games in which i've gotten annihilus or helped others have been private games in which NO SOJ's were sold. Don't waste ur SOJ's.
You misunderstood me.
let me explain.
A realm is made up of many servers, for arguements sake lets say each realm has 100 servers.
When you make a game (private or public) it is hosted by one of the many servers. and it IS confirmed that he spawns by the ip address of the server your on. If he spawns in your game and your on server 12, he spawns in every hell game on server 12. So if anyone on server 12 sold sojs, he may spawn. the sojs dont have to be sold in your game. And it hasnt been confirmed by an official source *yet* but there are times when i sell an soj, and i get Diablo Walks the Earth Message. Coincidence ? mabey, but i doubt it.

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i got connected on mirc, but now i dont get how to work the d2 snargs, can someone give me an example on what to put on that notepad file for the snargs

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[Account]
AccountName=<Account>
Password=<Password>
Realm=<REALM>
;The format for Realm is case sensative. It must be listed as 'East', 'West' or 'Europe' only!

CharacterLocation=<What slot your clonehunter is in>
D2Parameter=-w -ns -lq -skiptobnet -title "Diablo II" -mpq cdkey.mpq
;There should be no need to touch this line. Obviously, if you are using your original CD key you may remove the -mpq part.

[Settings]
D2Path=
D2Executable=
;You should not have to fill these two lines out, the script get's the info from the registry.

D2LoadDelay=15
;This delay is based upon computer speed. Adjust as needed.

GameCreateDelay=3000
;This delay is based upon computer speed/connection speed. Adjust as needed.

DCloneIP1=31<<<<POST IP's YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR HERE
DCloneIP2=31<<<<POST IP's YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR HERE
DCloneIP3=31<<<<POST IP's YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR HERE
DCloneIP4=31<<<<POST IP's YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR HERE
DCloneIP5=31<<<<POST IP's YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR HERE

;============================================== Read This ===================================================================
;You no longer need the entire IP address. The bot will select that based upon Realm selection.
;You can search for up to five IP's at one time. All lines must be filled out. If you wish to search for less then five, then ;the lines should be filled out similar to this:
;
;DCloneIP1=10
;DCloneIP2=11
;DCloneIP3=12
;DCloneIP4=12
;DCloneIP5=12
;
;The above example will search for three IP's. If you do not understand what I have written, please have an adult come into ;the room and explain it to you.
;
;Use the thread below to find the last latest clone game for West:
;West Clone games: http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=124484
;
;Use the thread below to find the last latest clone game for East:
;East Clone games: http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=124486
;
;Use the thread below to find the last latest clone game for Europe:
;East Clone games: http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=121377

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for the dclone ip, is that the whole address or the 2 numbers at the end?

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oops nvm i just found out right now hehe

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
u dont have to double post, jus edit :D

anyways, thank you bigginz for such a great guide for uber dia :D

And btw, did anyone know that when Uber comes from Eldritch, jus lure him to shenk and kill shenk, then Uber will die? I hear it worked... but when i found Uber (twice) it was way too hard to lure him all the way down =/

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
damn.. well thx for tip man! :D