How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, I want to make this thread to hopefully end everyones questions about how D clone spawns and where here spawns etc. First of all i'll adress what you have to do to get him to spawn. Get on IRC (You can download at www.mirc.com) sign in and join a random gamesnet server. join channel #dclone-west for west servers. For east servers /server irc.d2jsp.org then /join #useast-dclone. For europe joiin #diabloclone.eu on Quakenet server(I am not aware of any asia channels at the moments sorry :(). When you join the server it will say what servers are hot and others that are semi hot etc. When you find a hot server that you wish to join use a clone hunter(I suggest Snargs found here http://www.danidoo.bizland.com/CloneHunter21.zip) enter your ip and search for the correct game once you find your game you can either wait in it or you can sell sojs to make the process move along faster. After X amount of soj's are sold then you wil get a msg that says "DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH" after this msg you must kill a SUPER UNIQUE monster (Shenk, Eldritch, Corpsefire, Brem Sparkfist, etc.) and then "UBER DIABLO" will take its place. Uber D is much much harder than normal Hell D, plus now he casts non stop fire spells. It is very good to have a necromancer in your party also to cast amplify dmg and weaken on him it makes it much faster to do.

F.A.Q.

Q:What type of gear should I wear?

A:I would suggest making a character stricktly for clonehunting if u plan to do it often and equip them with rising sun amulet, dwarfstars X2, Hellmouth, and leech rings. This makes it nearly impossible for D Clone to kill you.

Q:How many SOJ's need to be sold for clone to appear?

A:Nobody knows for sure, but in my experience it usually takes over 100 to cause him to spawn.

Q:Can D Clone spawn in Norm or NM?

A:No, D Clone can only spawn in Hell difficulty.

Q:What is the best character to use for clone hunting?

A:It all depends on what type of character you want to use. Personally I would choose a melee chracter or bowzon due to high dmg output.

Q: Is there any way to kill D Clone really fast?

A:
Originally posted by Snarg
1) Wait for the 'Diablo walks the Earth' message.
2) Go to Eldritch, thus making DC take Eldritch's spot.
3) Go to Shenk, kill Shenk's little buddies.
4) Go back to where DC is, get DC to chase you to Shenk.
5) Kill Shenk. Everything around Shenk dies, including DC.
6) Collect your charm.

You don't even have to touch DC this way :)

Credit for this method goes to Invalid_session on Blizzhackers.
*PATCHED*
The Best way to kill D Clone really fast is if you static field him to 50%/weaken/amp damage. Or just have a badass char :p or
Also, the SOJs that are needed are 75-125. Definitely.

The Ultimate Uber Slayer is imho:

Barbarian with:

Prevent monster heal
Stops Uber from regenerating his life, which is around 5000 per second as I computed.

Lots of damage to Demons
Laying of Hands is a must.
Ethereal Edge destroys him too.
Chains of Honor is good too.

Crushing Blow
Uber Diablo has 642,700 life, which is A LOT. Crushing blow reduces life by a percentage, thus, making your life a lot easier.
Credit for this goes to Megaritis
Q: Is it true that he spawns in random games?

A:No, Games are made on different servers yaou can see wat server you are on by pressing Start>Run>CMD>netstat -n. You will then get a list of Ip's and it is the one that ends in the port 4000. I.E. 63.241.83.70:4000<---Port. People will all get on 1 server and sell tons of Soj's to make DC spawn(usually 100+ sojs)

I hope this has answered all of your guys questions so we dont ahve to make a new thread each time that someone has a new question. If there are any other questions you guys may have just post them in here :)
<3always,
bigginz

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Goodjob, I think this should be stickied... to help all the other spams on how to spam dc....

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then you are not on a gamesnet server. to do so click on the mIRC options button (the hammer and folder icon) then change your server to random gamesnet server

nasher-dk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But in what game does he spawn in ? they say its random is that right ?
Is it possible that you use 100 sojs and then he spawn in another game ?

NASHER

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
y to be honest...does it really pay of to sell all these sojs for that little charm? imho it doesnt ... if yoo go mf+baal running instead of hunting the little bitch you're better off :p

X

xjMaN88lx

i am on irc.gamesnet.net because thats what my clan chanel is on, i joined the channel and all that is in there is @Chanserv

the topic only says:

ChanServ - (#dclone-east) Check topic for active ips (plz dont ask what active ips r) | Spammin/B*tchin/Annoyin text will not be tolerated

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@xjMaN88lx
join any server/channel then /server irc.d2jsp.org then /join #useast-dclone it will take you to the east channel sorry for the mistake above :)

@SiLeNtDaRk
Yes, I know that you made a similar thread, but you left out some details/ somewhat poor english (no offence) and you made mainly for europe :p, I made this to hopefully get it stickied becasue even after you made yours there were still many threads asking questions

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by irdamage
also, just to let u kno, the shenk trick has been patched
has it really ?? gdamn that friggin suks .... How do you know ? I mean are you sure u didnt just mess it up when you tried (no offense) or is it really patched ?

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It has been patched, yes i know its sad, but hes still easy if u know how to kill him ;) I've edited my main post a bit so reread it and u may get your question answered :)

Megaritis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
After X amount of soj's are sold then you wil get a msg that says "DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH" after this msg you must kill a unique monster and then "UBER DIABLO" will take its place.
Well you are wrong on this point. Uber Diablo REPLACES the closest SuperUnique Monster to you. That is, Corpsefire in the den of evil if you are in town. I've heard that he appears at Rakanishu's place too, so I kill Raka before he appears.

Also, the SOJs that are needed are 75-125. Definitely.

The Ultimate Uber Slayer is imho:

Barbarian with:

Prevent monster heal
Stops Uber from regenerating his life, which is around 5000 per second as I computed.

Lots of damage to Demons
Laying of Hands is a must.
Ethereal Edge destroys him too.
Chains of Honor is good too.

Crushing Blow
Uber Diablo has 642,700 life, which is A LOT. Crushing blow reduces life by a percentage, thus, making your life a lot easier.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

Originally posted by Megaritis
Well you are wrong on this point. Uber Diablo REPLACES the closest SuperUnique Monster to you. That is, Corpsefire in the den of evil if you are in town. I've heard that he appears at Rakanishu's place too, so I kill Raka before he appears.
your wrong too :) its the first superunique monster you see on your screen. It is replaced with uber d. EXAMPLE: your in town in act one, you go to frigid wp in act 5 and he can spawn at eldritch, because that was the first super unique monster on your screen.

Megaritis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: How D Clone spawns and how to find the right game...

Originally posted by CyberneticSheep
your wrong too :) its the first superunique monster you see on your screen. It is replaced with uber d. EXAMPLE: your in town in act one, you go to frigid wp in act 5 and he can spawn at eldritch, because that was the first super unique monster on your screen.
No you're wrong :D. He replaces the closest to u.

I've encountered uber many times and I have no doubt about that.

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
great job,usefull and short:)

BTW DClone has a very fast life regeneration plus 95% resist all,i STRONGLY suggest DNOT use melee heroes,or sorses,they can do nothing......well,if you fight him 30-40 min...who knows:)

My 89 level hammerdine has met DClone twice for now,and the avr.killing time is about 2 minutes;8500 hammer damage:with other words,fast and easy,i had to drink only 2-3 life and mana potions.

That`s maybe the fastest way,hammer damage cant be reduced:i think it`s not even a magic damage as they say,cause i can easy kill even magic immune creatures...or it`s a bug maybe

Megaritis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mitko
great job,usefull and short:)

BTW DClone has a very fast life regeneration plus 95% resist all,i STRONGLY suggest DNOT use melee heroes,or sorses,they can do nothing......well,if you fight him 30-40 min...who knows:)

(I hate hammerins :sly )

Uber Diablo has the same resist against physical and magic...

Barb with lots of damage to demons hits uber diablo with around 20k per hit, maybe more...

Not only that he prevents monster heal.

Mitko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uber Diablo has the same resist against physical and magic
That`s not true!DClone has 50% physical and magic resistance

As i said before,the magic hammer has some wierd kind of damage,i am able to kill even magic imune creatures:i am already 100% sure that`s a bug,will be fixed in 1.11 or even 1.10b:)

bigginz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well this is because blessed hammer Ignores the resistances of Undead and Demons, there for doing ****loads of damage to Dclone since he is a Demon there for Mitko you are right and sorry Megaritis, but you are wrong in a sense i guess :\ ok well i hope this ends that arguement and if u want proof http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/skills/paladin-combat.shtml#blessedhammer