• Yes

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters

BigBrownBear

Member!
Reaction score
I love farm hiding wacthing them trying to find your farm then completely missing it. It also fun to build a farm rigth in there base and they never notice.
:D
Awwwwww good times the trick to farm hiding is use the shadows of the map properly and leave the farm uncomplete so that its only a small gray square with wood sticking out of it.

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
farm hiding is gay
thats y i use maphack just to find those gay buildings or units

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow hackers are cool... they could never be anything good or even close to good in a game so they have to cheat. And don't give me some shit like "I only cheat when people hide their buildings or they're being really really really stupid," cus I don't buy that bullshit and I never will. That's so lame, if I knew someone was a hxor, and I had a lot of money, I would fly to their house and beat them with a trout

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I've played with partners who have the map hack and really don't utilize it to it's full extent, but I also think cheating is cheating. Sure, we won, but there was nothing really great about it. we didn't pound the piss out of them. We played the game like we were going to anyhow. We rushed them like we had planned on, only we knew exactly where to go, but by their skills, we would have rhomped on them anyways.

BTW... I don't use maphack, it was my partner that was using it.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
What's this about? Everyone saying that a hero that would take out a base? what the hell? Did anyone say POTM? Starfall would own a base on it's own. Same with the Far seer's earthquake. As far as buildings is concerned anyways. Tauren chieftan... BS....

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PsYcHoTiC
Wow hackers are cool... they could never be anything good or even close to good in a game so they have to cheat. And don't give me some shit like "I only cheat when people hide their buildings or they're being really really really stupid," cus I don't buy that bullshit and I never will. That's so lame, if I knew someone was a hxor, and I had a lot of money, I would fly to their house and beat them with a trout
i bet u use it all of the time.. and for ur own information i rarely use it

and u wouldnt dare come to my house

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
y shouldnt u be able to hide the farm?
i mean its just kinda makes sence. i mean they are dead so u dont have to worry about dieing, just go out there and scout for goodness sake. it shouldnt take that long. 40 mins! ouch!

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueknive
y shouldnt u be able to hide the farm?
i mean its just kinda makes sence. i mean they are dead so u dont have to worry about dieing, just go out there and scout for goodness sake. it shouldnt take that long. 40 mins! ouch!

go scout the map Ice Crown by ur self

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
1 word: Reveal

And F.Y.I, I don't care if you think I hack, or not... because now I KNOW you hack and I will look down apon you for the rest of eternity. Never have I hacked in WC3, SC, or Counter-strike. If I were to, it wouldn't be influenced by myself, it would be at a lan party. In my opinion, if someone has a map hack just sittin on your desktop, they couldn't resist using it. Never have I met a off-and-on hacker, I've only seen all or nothing hackers who cant resist using every single cheap-ass way to their advantage to win a stupid game and prove to everyone they think they're good

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with you so much so much so much Psychotic...hackers are just stupid...i mean being a ahcker just means you don't nopw how to play the game...using hacks messes up your expieience with the game..look at this a ahcker winning all the games...are you really having fun?? and also wut if b.net had a punkbuster? youd lose like all your games...cause you wouldnt now how to play without hacks!
and it won't be fun always using hacks...there wouldnt be any challenge or nothing..so i'm saying HACKING IS FOR LOSERS!

40min OUCH

i also agree that there shouldn't be any farm hiding..but of course if they don't stop it...just use your skillful sense and find the DAM FARM...it's not like they can win unless you have to go...:D and leave the game :D

40min OUCH (i repeat :D)

and wuts this? a hero destroying a whole base alone!! come on...i mean the only way that could happen is if it was a crappy base..or if youd altready damaged it..or if the person controllin it was away and didnt do nothing cause he was away well anyways thats all i got to say (alot ey)

...40min OUCH! hehe

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
There is no excuse for 40 mins(ouch again) if u need to just send ur guys patrolling and use reveal. or i think u can hit tab and it only shows the buildings and units(not terrain)

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Personally I think it should be allowed. Sure it's lame but I mean some people are dumb so let them do their lame tactics. And if it takes you that long to find it, maybe you deserve it. A friend of mine used to do a similar thing in SC with pylons. It is easily defeatable so I don't think it is a major issue for most people.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
I once won a game with a tactic similar to farm hiding. I chose random, and got NE. I'm still learning a good build order and strat with them, so I died. As I was dying, I ate my way deep into a huge surrounding of trees, and stood there. My opponent didn't see the cut trees, and if he scouted with air he wouldn't be able to see my tree on the mini map, because it was uprooted. He would have to see it himself with his own eyes on the main screen. I convinced him that I had a no-loss hack (I'm a horrible person) and he cussed me out prior to leaving and giving me the win :)

BliZz_fan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The peasants shouldn't be hiding farms. They worked so hard for their masters. They should be staying in ranches instead. gg lol

Onua365

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I won

I did that once, I was undead, and I had a dreadlord and a few acolytes. They almost destroyed me and my allies entire base (it was shared bases). We went to the other teams base because there was a slot with 2 gold mines they didn't use. My ally took a mine, and I took the other. We built up a huge defence, and waited for them to attack. But then, they all left and we ended up winning. :D