• Yes

Votes: 37 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
hiding the farm is just useless...........use yur time to play another game and dont lose. although if ur enemy has to go or something, of YOU JUST WANNA PLAIN PISS HIM OFF(i favor this), this is a good method to do so

spektre

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What blizzard needs to do is make it so, unless someone has a chance of rebuilding/winning, they lose. IE: If someone has 2 farms left and a barracks, but only 10 gold, then they lose... since they can't build anything.
That isnt right since if he gets gold and lumber by tribute from a teamate, he can build stuff.

I think if there are no unit production centers left, the game should end for that player.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no unit production or units capable of building/attacking (shades...).

Hmm, I just thought, wouldn't it be harder to kill off masses of shades than houses?....they're invisible for the most part, and mobile.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it is very pathetic but very funny for someone to hide a farm. one of my friends decided to do that but he ran into sum creeps and died. not very smart but very funny

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
there once was this really good "find the farm" player, and he was purple so it was hard to see his hidden farms. he would put them right behind our base and it was a pain in thee arse.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
not like its hard to find. think that the night elves can get real annoying wit hidin a tree, they can plow the trees outta the way to hide while standing

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
god u guys play like shit..... dude since u have a mother****in army why dont u just send 1 by 1 to each direction with ur partner or partners? Then finally your gonna find a gay peasant having sex in a farm

Erazor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sector-19.com
Ok for all the people that said archmage is to stong... ah hem get some dryads... And for stupid farm hiders... Well copters w/ bombs work well on those. :D

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF whyd my post get kicked!

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
never mind i found it lol

jim13137

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive had a few bad experiances on farm hiding myself, keep in mind that this is partly my fault due to my neglagence but hear me out. one time me:human they:eek:rc so obviously i go air (orcs have sucky aa btw) ik ill his base totally but a peon and 2 heros got away, i started to protrol but it had been a long a game and most of the gold by was gone and i was to lazy to get another one, i thought i could find him and kill him fast, so his TC and FS ripped my base up with hit and runs to the point where i was farm hidiing myself,unfortunetly i ran out of $ i had 12 griffs but TCs r tought ass + reincarnation so he finally found my farms and i lost. as my experiance proves farm hiding can win u the game IF U DO IT RIGHT

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jim13137
ive had a few bad experiances on farm hiding myself, keep in mind that this is partly my fault due to my neglagence but hear me out. one time me:human they:eek:rc so obviously i go air (orcs have sucky aa btw) ik ill his base totally but a peon and 2 heros got away, i started to protrol but it had been a long a game and most of the gold by was gone and i was to lazy to get another one, i thought i could find him and kill him fast, so his TC and FS ripped my base up with hit and runs to the point where i was farm hidiing myself,unfortunetly i ran out of $ i had 12 griffs but TCs r tought ass + reincarnation so he finally found my farms and i lost. as my experiance proves farm hiding can win u the game IF U DO IT RIGHT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How can you lose to heros? you never leave ur base undefended thats the basic rule.