Help from experts

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
guys guys..! militia does upgrade.
chibi..next time u click to upgrade ur footmen read which upgrades it does. u'll find beside footman, knights, gryphons militia also!!!. MEH!...and im a orc or Ne player :p

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and I play UD, but it doesn't matter, they don't get like a plus 3 attack anyway. Man, a Ghoul 2/2 does more then a Militia 3/3 anyways...ptshhh

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes i know..best with dh is hit and run. if he get's surrounded he is toast with all his immo :D. he is pretty hard to micro coz everyone has an obession to kill him first so...i start having problems keeping him alive.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont usually block with farms...because like you said...the area of effect spells now are just too damn powerful...i usually just put my farms in a line of some sort...but im not too meticulous about it...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i don't like ppl that do this..because if i get ground ..my units get killed behind that wall by ranged ones. not just once happend to me and geez i really hate it.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't get overconfident though. Immolation is no excuse to allow your DH to get surrounded. That's how most DHs bite the dust against Crack Ghouls.
But try it, it just proves how sucky Militia are. 'Course, I never do it facing a large contest for my a$$ kicker title in my area.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
yes i know..best with dh is hit and run. if he get's surrounded he is toast with all his immo :D. he is pretty hard to micro coz everyone has an obession to kill him first so...i start having problems keeping him alive.
LoL. I dun have a obsession to kill a DH first... however, i am addicted to targeting paladins with devotion aura. Whenever i see someone use a pally with d aura, I'm tempted to chase it down the street. It looks like a big ass bullseye, only it glows. I mean, only newbs pick D aura as a first or second power. I think it's ignorant to think your pally will last that long for your party to benefit from it, with that glowing hit me sign and all...:p

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
LoL. I dun have a obsession to kill a DH first... however, i am addicted to targeting paladins with devotion aura. Whenever i see someone use a pally with d aura, I'm tempted to chase it down the street. It looks like a big ass bullseye, only it glows. I mean, only newbs pick D aura as a first or second power. I think it's ignorant to think your pally will last that long for your party to benefit from it, with that glowing hit me sign and all...:p
Pretty-boy Arthas now is in the sucky category..... wait, he was always in mine.....

Hey, I too target enemy DHs first. Simple. Letting it transform means that any melee hero in its path will suffer its wrath. MKs too are on my agenda. TCs maybe, but low key so I leave my DH to deal with that.