Help from experts

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey all...i just was out lookin for a little guidence since i know that there are some really god people that post on this forum

my Aim screen name is SameOldAndy

My azeroth handle is Mud

or you can pm me

im lvl 8 and i dont think im terrible..but anythin i can d to get better or any help that i could recieve i would deeply appreciate

btw im a human :)

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I dunno... Pan is quite good at what he does with UD... Me, I'm a so-so NE player.... I don't think there are very many good Human players on the board anymore.... Mud, you should come to our meetings on sunday nights, pick up what tactics you can then... See the thread at the top of this page.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is anyone thinkin what im thinking??

i think an AT 3v3 with vbadgirl, pan, and winterchill...a straight undead team

i think it would be funny...you 3 would all try to out-do eachother and in effect create an unbeatable team

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's strange, there were never any undead players awhile ago, now there are three fighting for superiority. But I am obviously master, look at my title.

:)

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Naw, i think a 4v4 undead is in order. With me in there... Im also a undead player... LICH RUSH!!!! Frost Nova ---- BAM!!!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh yeah that will be cool..last time i had lvl 8 dl and dk..so i wasn't doing to bad :D. i like DK and coil... once I killed 12 heros with it..hahah... but sleep is not too bad either.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha

dude zaku!! man sorry definatly a 4v4...if you guys (and girl) ever get that in order be sure to post the reply...i think im going to pass out watching that reply with all the hero bombs flying around

lol

and osprey i think its funny how the thread turned out and btw, if there WAS any other human players in the human stronghold forum, the people that post the most in there are like zaku, rage, and pan...hmm didnt we say somewhere that they were undead players??? so theres your answer

Zaku

Reaction score
when i AT i preffer to be undead or orc. When i RT i go random. So i need to know ever race really good. Thats why i post in the human castle.

vash2003

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my main race is NE, I only do team battles so i usually support the melle units with archers

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, im no good with humans. If u play with me, u better hope we win with a rush when im humans, cause i aint getting anything fast.

UD are the # 1 race. I have used them since I started out, and was deeply hurt that the human champaing was first then undead. I remember that the Undead looked the coolest out of all 5 races(even the announced burning legion that was taken out.)

But Orc has caught my interest in the last couple of weeks, and they are mad fun to be.

Ne to me, are a fairly simple race, so even with not much practise I can pull off a good dryad/bear combo and get a quick lv6 DH.

So if u need help with anything (but humans ) Im there.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha pan well THANKS :) too bad you cant like block humans when you choose random eh??? well im proud to be a player of the most boring and horrible race around...besides every tteam could use a lliiiittttlllleeee human every once and a while

Biske

Reaction score
Alright, what's your problem? Your looking at probobly one of the only great human playas up in here. Need help? Need a good build order? Need under-handed strats? PM me.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I suck at Human..... I'm never fast enough; always get hero rushed; Militia defend; get 'em killed, get rushed..... I hate Human.