Help from experts

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol

man oh man...so much for that human help :) oh well thats why they have 3 other races eh???

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I am not too bad with humans..but in 80% of the cases I screw up weith their gay farms.

I do one farm..one barracks...one alatar..1 mine...5 wood... altar ready...bang..no food left for hero! dammit!. I hate their farm thingy. but if i get it right...it get casters out very fast..it's the same build as orcs...just the farm food it's different.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
I am not too bad with humans..but in 80% of the cases I screw up weith their gay farms.

I do one farm..one barracks...one alatar..1 mine...5 wood... altar ready...bang..no food left for hero! dammit!. I hate their farm thingy. but if i get it right...it get casters out very fast..it's the same build as orcs...just the farm food it's different.
grr, Farms have to be the most useless buildings in warcraft 3. they provide jack-shit for food, they are so small, weak, they do absolutely nothing like zigs/moon wells/burrows, and you have to build one every 3 units.

another joy of humans.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahahah yes i 100% agree here pana..

but humans are not as bad as u describe them pan..their casters..kick ud caster arses..coz of the dispel..and that slow...to be honnest it's driving me nuts. it's good to go, footmen and few knights in front..with riffleman..and who will denie the benefits of innerfire? or slow or polimorf? u got no WON with humans..u are...in big skit.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
But Humans aren't all that bad. Yeah the Farms are useless, that's why you build them where they can't be destroyed for a while. But they do cost less then the other races Food Buildings(just 90 gold and 20 wood(?))

They're towers take a while to get upgraded, but are more powerful then the Orcs Watch Tower, and have more health plus you can upgrade the defence of the Human buildings, making them too strong in groups for infantry to attack.

They have great heros, namely the Mountain King and the Arch Mage, screw the Paladin, but he's good for a final Hero. MK has one of the best hero and teir 1 killing skills in the game. His hero killer is the one, the only, Storm Bolt. Cheap, fast, and with a mana potion you could kill 2 heros. His unit killer is the amazing Thunder Clap, and is perfect for putting the smack down on a group of Ghouls or Archers.

The AM is the second best in my opinion mainly cuz he's not that strong and not ment for up close action. But the AM has 3 of my most favored abilities in the game. First up, Water Elemental. Great for creeping and for adding a need member to that diminishing army of yours. Second is Blizzard. Great your peging casters in the back of his army, Bliz is an invaluable gift. Finaly there's his aura, one of the most useful auras in the entire game. *forgot it's name* is very helpful 'specially for your MK. That arua could very well make your MK an invinsible Hero Killer.

The Humans are the only race to have 2 siege units. The Motor Team and the Siege Tank.

They also have faster building abilities.

And any one who says they're for newbs obviously can't play them. If they're only for newbs, how can I defeat better fighters then me on Bnet? Not that I'm bragging......lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
But Humans aren't all that bad. Yeah the Farms are useless, that's why you build them where they can't be destroyed for a while. But they do cost less then the other races Food Buildings(just 90 gold and 20 wood(?))

They're towers take a while to get upgraded, but are more powerful then the Orcs Watch Tower, and have more health plus you can upgrade the defence of the Human buildings, making them too strong in groups for infantry to attack.

They have great heros, namely the Mountain King and the Arch Mage, screw the Paladin, but he's good for a final Hero. MK has one of the best hero and teir 1 killing skills in the game. His hero killer is the one, the only, Storm Bolt. Cheap, fast, and with a mana potion you could kill 2 heros. His unit killer is the amazing Thunder Clap, and is perfect for putting the smack down on a group of Ghouls or Archers.

The AM is the second best in my opinion mainly cuz he's not that strong and not ment for up close action. But the AM has 3 of my most favored abilities in the game. First up, Water Elemental. Great for creeping and for adding a need member to that diminishing army of yours. Second is Blizzard. Great your peging casters in the back of his army, Bliz is an invaluable gift. Finaly there's his aura, one of the most useful auras in the entire game. *forgot it's name* is very helpful 'specially for your MK. That arua could very well make your MK an invinsible Hero Killer.

The Humans are the only race to have 2 siege units. The Motor Team and the Siege Tank.

And any one who says they're for newbs obviously can't play them. If they're only for newbs, how can I defeat better fighters then me on Bnet? Not that I'm bragging......lol
Farms are a waste of space, and you can crippl his entire economy by killing a few. earthquake and D&D can kill up to 10 farms (i once got 12 in :) )

storm bolt is ok, but the MK is crap. u know one of those slow heros that need s spell to catch up with a hero using a magic spell.

AM is just to weak to be effetive, without a pladin. sure WE is one huge imbalance in war 3, but it is still crap, plus it wastes your mana. Unless you agree that Blizzard is crap since it does damage to your own units, and it's csting range isn't that far in the first place so your not getting anywhere with that. Also, it is brilliance aura, and that is about the only good thing that comes with the AM.

The thing with their seige is it is so weak. ok seige tanks are easy to block since they can't attack units, and mortor teams are so easy to kill. Faster buildings? big whoop, undead don't need to waste an aco building, Ne can uproot their buildings, orc have the baracade thingy. each race has their own little twist with buildings.

As for newbs, it is a newb race, and you can probably kill a higher level doesn't mean hes better, if u can beat him as humans, then he must be realy bad. LOL im only kidding.
the best hero killer is the lich.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah pan watch it now bud...you could agrue for them in many many way (look at chibis post)

but does it really matter?? prolly not- all the races are abalnced anyway

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
there are some immbalances, especialy revolving around casters, but im not complaining.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mud
i think an AT 3v3 with vbadgirl, pan, and winterchill...a straight undead team

i think it would be funny...you 3 would all try to out-do eachother and in effect create an unbeatable team
Unbeatable my ass. It would suck. Yes, they would try to outdo eachother. Causing them to break thier computers. And in turn, lag out

#########################
Belive Me, its possible to break and lag
#########################

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hitsua..first of all what you said makes no since even if you read it backwards like i first guessed...

and second your gonna have to explain to me why that would suck...theyd own

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Well, yes i did read backwards.

But if they did play they'd be to competiteve and kill each other.
But if that was avodiable yes, thed skool.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Now they would suck if they tryed to iut do each other....but...if they developed a plan before hand...they'd be unstoppable.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
I never lag so...i dunno how u came to this conclusion..and plus u are that guy.ihate..blabla..I think 3 UD all with casters will own everything!

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't usually lag, but my DSL is infamous (to me) for doing funny tricks on me when I least expect it. Gee, thanks Verizon Wireless. "Can you hear me now?" :foff:

As for a team with me, VBadGirl, and Pan, that WOULD be rather interesting. An entirely Undead army is something I've often thought about, but never really had the chance to play with... :(

Originally posted by Chibi
Or you can use them for a wall. When I played as Human, I made a straight line with my Farms between my mine and the Hall. It's supposed to make your Peasants mine faster, since they are forced to walk in a straight line, but I can't really tell. Every little bit, even the psychological bits, helps. Plus you can use them to clog off other accesses to Towers, so that melee units will have a more difficult time getting at them.

In general, yeah. The range is shorter though, so Orc Towers win there, but compared to Human Towers, Orc ones are basically made of paper. But I've rarely seen players get the Masonry upgrades.

Yes, the MK is one of the game's more powerful heroes. He's an undeniable threat in combat, even to tier 3 melee units, as a level 3 Clap can slow anything to a total crawl while dishing out serious pain. That bazooka he calls Storm Bolt definitely ranks up there as one of the best hero killing spells, arguably the best. He's a pretty powerful hero, but is one that needs some serious leveling to really become a threat. When he gets those levels though... Ow.

The AM is the second best in my opinion mainly cuz he's not that strong and not ment for up close action.
Agreed.

But the AM has 3 of my most favored abilities in the game. First up, Water Elemental. Great for creeping and for adding a need member to that diminishing army of yours. Second is Blizzard. Great your peging casters in the back of his army, Bliz is an invaluable gift. Finaly there's his aura, one of the most useful auras in the entire game. *forgot it's name* is very helpful 'specially for your MK. That arua could very well make your MK an invinsible Hero Killer.
It's called Brilliance Aura. And yeah, the AM has some very useful spells. Not exactly the world's best skills, but they are all good in their own right, though WE might take the lower end. When he gets it, Mass Teleport means virtual map control, unless the enemy is clearly wiping the floor with you.

True. They are pretty good at that too, but are very much out of the way.

Especially useful during fast expansions. Humans are capable of setting up expansions quickly once the creeps are dead, even doing it during the battle. I used to do that a lot myself.

:rofl2 Well, I used to play with Humans, but Darkness called, I picked up the phone, and joined up with the Scourge. Humans were a lot easier to play as, and when I went back to them briefly, I found Humans to be much easier than Undead, especially once I got over the fact that HL is not a Coil and Devotion is not Unholy... And the Paladin is not a tank...

By the way, VBadGirl, love the pic in your sig. Kenshin's cool. :D

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
at anyrate, if you did brake your computer, you wouldnt be connected to the internet,

but what if you had a dsl or cable modem.......

It would still be online. but what would happen to you guys and allies
??????????????????????????????

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
pan if u got that 1v1...save replay i wanna see it ;).

let's make a tournament and then..pan u'll play flesh ripper.

thanks rage i trully love that pic :D.

BTW what come to the tournament thingy..it died or somehting?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
pan if u got that 1v1...save replay i wanna see it ;).

let's make a tournament and then..pan u'll play flesh ripper.

thanks rage i trully love that pic :D.

BTW what come to the tournament thingy..it died or somehting?
What replay are we talking about again, cause if i have it, id be glad to show u.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Out of all the races, orc is the best. Someone(Chibi I Think)mentioned how farms where so good beacuse they are so damn cheap. That is true but where is the defence they produce? Orcs burrows(a.k.a farms) dont need to be upgraded to attack, just stuff a few peons in thier and you have a tower. Also, once you make a watch tower, no more upgrading to attack units.

Then there is the hero's. The archmage is the only good human hero. All 3 orc hero's are good. First lets start with blademaster. 25-47 attack to begin with(most in the game). What other way to screw up your enimies than mirror image, seeing doubles isnt always good. Get windwalk, sneak into thier base, and attack. Critacal strike there is, allows 15% and so on to 20 twice as much damage. If you rush, thats a 15% chance to do about 100 damage. And last, but not least bladestrom(storm w/e). Need to kill some towers??? Use bladestrom(storm), killing a hella lot of units and/or farms.

Next, the tauren chieftan, good attack but great spells. Once level 6, he will keep coming back to life after he dies. Then enderance arua, auro, aora(how ever the :lucifer you sepll it). Shockwave can take of alot of health of enimies, allowing for easy death. I suppose thier isnt much more, but is probaly the hardest to kill hero.

And finnaly the farsee. A rush with a 2 far see's would be great. First use one of them to send feral spirts to find bases. The go in with both. Attack with one, and the other can use chain lighting on pesants. Then thier is the all might earthquake. Just one quake can take up to 12 farms, towers etc at one time! If you are going caster's you should definetly go far see.

Moving on to the units, orc is the easiest to upgrade. If you upgrade defense, it upgrades every unit. Upgrading meele attacks may be a bit expensive, but its well worth it. Fully upgrade tauren kick :nooob ass(or any ass in that matter. But most of all, orc has the best caster. Very cheap, and very good. Bloodlust you guys, and send em' in. Orcs may use up trees(woope) and they also have to almighty tower rush, and burrow rush.

Well thatsa ll i have to say for now.

*******Later*********