Hello, Regarding Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who Private Messaged me with their information and please check your email daily to see if you have been chosen to participate in the free demo version of Diablo III, Good luck.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
Thanks to everyone who Private Messaged me with their information and please check your email daily to see if you have been chosen to participate in the free demo version of Diablo III, Good luck.
Oh, yes, of course, ignore my upper post. And, just for fun, who Private Messaged you? Oh, right, nobody.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
Hello, This is Chris from Blizzard Entertainment, I found this forum while browsing various websites with information concerning Diablo 3, First off I would like to say some of the old "rumors" about Diablo 3 are correct. It is possible to get Guild housing.

Alittle about the game..
You start out on earth at a camp where you are quickly rushed into battle with various new monsters that are invading town and also we will have three new character classes, Four different, fully populated towns along with new hunting grounds and old players will reconize the classic towns around the game, Along with Multiple new dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore. All-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, and non-player characters. Completely redone graphics system from the ground up, So when Diablo breaks threw the gates of Heaven you will fear his presence and fight together in a LARGE (hint) group to slay him.

Estimated system requirements

Recommended Single-Player PC System Requirements

* Intel Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+ MHz
* 1024 MB RAM
* 256 MB 3D graphics card.
* DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
* 6.0 GB available hard drive space
* 4x CD-ROM drive

Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options

* Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 512MB RAM recommended (1GB RAM in games with over 20 players)
* 7.0 GB available hard drive space
* Broadband Internet connection
* Up to 40 Players over TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)

I hope everyone is looking forward to the game it has alot of work to be done but it will be done, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! :)

-Chris [Blizzard Entertainment]
I like how you call yourself a blizzard poster when you have bad spelling.

diablo_lover

Reaction score
is it to late to PM you now?

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
diablo_lover said:
is it to late to PM you now?
Dude... I hope you don't believe him :hbut...

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
ok send me one pluch002@yahoo.com i wanna see if this guy is real or not and i dunno about that website, he might hbe able to make his own site and put keyloggers on it to get your account when you download the "d3 beta" this could just be a big scam and wouldnt he have to register as a special guy or something for this website?? and what is his email? wouldnt it be like this someone@blizzard.com?? if he was the real stuff then that would b his email

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
diablo_lover said:
its always worth a try!
You're wasting time, and time is money.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scan it see for trojans

Reaction score
The people have not been chosen yet so there should be nothing to scan and there will not be any scamming going on. The selected people will get a random account/password sent to their email and then the link to the client download and if your still skeptical you can scan it all you like.

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
chris can you tell me what your email is?

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
he cant have an animated avatar because when server switched we cant upload animated avatars.

Axefire

Reaction score
If ur not spamming or lying, why don't you just send the link to everyone?

Why, cause you supposed to be a Blizzard Employe, would you give the link to people that answer you post ??? Random???

Why your the only 1 to give this information ???

Why you got no source to prove yourself?

Why would a Blizzard Employe would come on a forum to ask for suggestion rather to ask there developement team and/or experienced people??

Answer those simple question and we will see :D

D6E6A6D

Member!
Reaction score
Sweet so the world as been switched from Santuary to Earth, perhaps its to make us feel as though we are trying to save our own world, and not some online digital playground...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I seriously want to kill a lot of you on here.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
False Hope said:
I seriously want to kill a lot of you on here.
Do you know how long we wanted to say that to you?:ufo

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
Darkmatter's Clone said:
Do you know how long we wanted to say that to you?:ufo
False Hope is the best man! :heart

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com