Hello, Regarding Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

and-simo

Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
Hello, This is Chris from Blizzard Entertainment, I found this forum while browsing various websites with information concerning Diablo 3, First off I would like to say some of the old "rumors" about Diablo 3 are correct. It is possible to get Guild housing.

Alittle about the game..
You start out on earth at a camp where you are quickly rushed into battle with various new monsters that are invading town and also we will have three new character classes, Four different, fully populated towns along with new hunting grounds and old players will reconize the classic towns around the game, Along with Multiple new dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore. All-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, and non-player characters. Completely redone graphics system from the ground up, So when Diablo breaks threw the gates of Heaven you will fear his presence and fight together in a LARGE (hint) group to slay him.

Estimated system requirements

Recommended Single-Player PC System Requirements

* Intel Pentium® IV 1.5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+ MHz
* 1024 MB RAM
* 256 MB 3D graphics card.
* DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
* 6.0 GB available hard drive space
* 4x CD-ROM drive

Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options

* Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 512MB RAM recommended (1GB RAM in games with over 20 players)
* 7.0 GB available hard drive space
* Broadband Internet connection
* Up to 40 Players over TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)

I hope everyone is looking forward to the game it has alot of work to be done but it will be done, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! :)

-Chris [Blizzard Entertainment]
Hello all from Russia.Russian diablo-players wait D3,and hope..sorry my bad english.But,its really about D3?do you have screenshots?

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
and-simo said:
Hello all from Russia.Russian diablo-players wait D3,and hope..sorry my bad english.But,its really about D3?do you have screenshots?
Howdy from Texas.

There is no official proof of Diablo III. But there are a lot of rumors out there for example:

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/diablo-iii/

http://pc.ign.com/objects/714/714955.html

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Diablo-3-a-secret-revealed-1545.shtml

These are only a few of the ever growing rumors. I hope this helped you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Herod said:
Okay cellar door .......... If that is your real name! I think you should atleast tell the good people at these forums why you changed your name to be fair to the rest of us that were tricked by your horrible act. I didnt take your scam in a bad way infact i even laughed at first but now your taking this way outa hand by bringing the word christ in.. for shame :(
The bible is a fanfiction made by man. Just to let you know.

Also, I don't feel the need to tell people everytime I change my name. It happens too much, and most people know anyway.

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
Cellar Door said:
The bible is a fanfiction made by man. Just to let you know.

Also, I don't feel the need to tell people everytime I change my name. It happens too much, and most people know anyway.
Okay you make a strong point False. I think we should put this grief behind us all and get back to whats important! Now I bet if we show Chris were mature enough he'll come back with more details.. But if we continue to get off topic and flame the man I highly dought he's going to show his face around here.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You guys were the ones that were on about it. I just think he's kinda funny.

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
Cellar Door said:
You guys were the ones that were on about it. I just think he's kinda funny.
I wasnt on Chris. I just wanted to let him know that if he didnt post again that this thread is BS.. But Chris is doing a good job if hes pulling some prank I'll give him that much. But then again he sounds sorta real. So I speak for most of the people asking for Chris to give us one more post.

and-simo

Reaction score
Herod said:
Howdy from Texas.

There is no official proof of Diablo III. But there are a lot of rumors out there for example:

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/diablo-iii/

http://pc.ign.com/objects/714/714955.html

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Diablo-3-a-secret-revealed-1545.shtml

These are only a few of the ever growing rumors. I hope this helped you.
i see.Nothing interesting.Tnx for linx. wait what say Chris-Blizz.Yesterday i download trailer D3 from deutche site www.diablo-3.net.I think this trailer is false.

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
Okay how is this a trailer? I downloaded it and it was only audio... I'm pretty sure the music is fake also.

and-simo

Reaction score
2Herod: I want ask you-do you play in D2mods-as "Resurrection","TGW","Underworld","Median_2"?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Clearly that video is fan made.

Blizzard would have more sense in the writing, not just "Lots of changes..." When the trailer for D2 came out, it didn't say anything like that other than "Your favorite blah blah blah is comming back" and such.

dark-blade8000

Member!
Reaction score
This so called
Chris guy from blizzard is a lying bastard. Blizzard would never ever announce something like that to the public. Go to Hell you fake

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Okay everyon just shut the hell up, we all know hes a liar..just stop making dumb posts..

loela dalf jasdlkj aoiwur aosdjkf ;spam

Yes. stop it

Vuvu

Reaction score
Z..O...M..G...

roflcopter why does everyone keep responding to this fool.... he just does this for attention and retards like me to cry about it -_:angry :scary -

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Technically, you also just made that previous post for attention..Yes. I know what someone esle is going to say..Just don't. Its just for attention.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This thread is full of flaming.

A fair warning to all, if I see anymore flaming, I will close this thread.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
McGorilla said:
Technically, you also just made that previous post for attention..Yes. I know what someone esle is going to say..Just don't. Its just for attention.
McGorilla said:
Okay everyon just shut the hell up, we all know hes a liar..just stop making dumb posts..

loela dalf jasdlkj aoiwur aosdjkf ;spam

Yes. stop it

And you didnt?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~Closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.