Hello, Regarding Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Oh how I wish I was the mod here, so I could just close this thread.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Someone ban this idiotic newblette already.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, now you types in blueish lolies!1eleven

Now you only need the animated avatar [insert random lolish type of comment here] :)!2

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Father_Chaos said:
Someone ban this idiotic newblette already.
It's not against the rules to do what he's doing. If it were, you would of been banned long ago.

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Oh, now you types in blueish lolies!1eleven

Now you only need the animated avatar [insert random lolish type of comment here] :)!2
Just for the record I would have typed in blue long ago except I did not think it would look well on this forum, And as for the animated avatar I have my own but I was unable to upload it onto this forum. :)

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lies .

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Well, he can still upload it as a picture/hotlink.
No but seriously he has a point, i read on Battle.net that they and blizzard are seperate places, B.Net sponsors the games of Blizzard, they just make it.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
iMike said:
It's not against the rules to do what he's doing. If it were, you would of been banned long ago.
Oooooh... Me? You hurt me, I'd never do that :dance...

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Meh,this guy could be a fake, but if he were from blizzard he would tell when d3 would be out and if theres a new patch 1.12

Reaction score
I would love to tell you exactly when Diablo III will be released but there is still no set date for it as it is still in the development stages.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm a Blizzard employee too and I would like to say Starcraft : Ghost 2 is in development stages too.

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
I too am a Blizzard employee, and am sad to announce that World of Warcraft will come to an end at some point in Q1 2006. We can't afford to maintain the servers anymore because we've had to devote too many resources to keeping people like Chris from pretending to be employed by Blizzard.

</deception>

*snickers* What a dumb schmuck.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
SpACatta is a cool member :cool:.

Reaction score
I have some big news for everyone! We are going to be having a private beta to see how people enjoy the new game play that Diablo III will have so anyone wanting to participate can PM me with a reason why they would like to play, If they have any website or are from the media, And finally their PC specs, Also include your email so if your chosen to participate an email will be sent to you containing information on where to download the demo along with the trial account and password. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

(This beta will only be of the game play and is in no way the full game.)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure by now if this guy was from blizz he would have noticed that his custom user title is "Total newbie" Damn, i guess its right.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
I have some big news for everyone! We are going to be having a private beta to see how people enjoy the new game play that Diablo III will have so anyone wanting to participate can PM me with a reason why they would like to play, If they have any website or are from the media, And finally their PC specs, Also include your email so if your chosen to participate an email will be sent to you containing information on where to download the demo along with the trial account and password. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

(This beta will only be of the game play and is in no way the full game.)
And why is there no official site for the beta? Your posts do not make any sense.

Reaction score
Father_Chaos said:
And why is there no official site for the beta? Your posts do not make any sense.
We do not have any website up for it yet, And will not until around the time we have the games ready to ship to stores.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Chris[Blizzard] said:
We do not have any website up for it yet, And will not until around the time we have the games ready to ship to stores.
Any serious game producer would announce upcoming games on a website. Look at Unreal Tournament 2007. It's planned for the end of 2006, they have no beta but there's still a website. And besides, all sites about the Unreal Tournament series talk about the upcoming new game and have screenshots.

Better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.