Hats off to Oger!!!!!!

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
now that this segment of your ladder spree is done i congratulate all of you top ladder guys for the time you put in. hopefully if your keys werent banned and you were not too disheartened you will rejoin us soo :).....
the appreciation god-ess just showed is another reason for congrats......it shows really graciousness and dedication enough to make note of everybody and everything

well if any of you do restart i have a lvl 45 paladin that i can try use to help in anyway if you guys can use it. i know your 1337 but i will offer a hand anyway,

good luck :)

Darth-Laoshi

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, so the "skillful" players climbing the ranks of the ladder got shut down and banned cuz they are a bunch of hacks. LOL!!!

Skillful players using hacks = oxymoron.

Serves you fools right.

GoD-Dess

Reaction score
Darth-Laoshi said:
Oh, so the "skillful" players climbing the ranks of the ladder got shut down and banned cuz they are a bunch of hacks. LOL!!!

Skillful players using hacks = oxymoron.

Serves you fools right.

If you think mh killed baal and his minions for us, you are stupid. Going up the ladder may not be something -you- consider skillful, but we were able to do it, and you werent. I swear ppl think mh is an experience shrine that dupes sojs, makes baal drop tal's armor ;), and makes you take less dmg. i bet laoshi will be using mouspads when it comes out.

loashi using mouspads = hypocrite

GG

Darth-Laoshi

Member!
Reaction score
I don't use ANY hacks, that's why I'm tremendously amused that you losers got banned while racing up the ladder. You say you BET that I'll use mousepads, while I already KNOW you used hacks. Umm.. so it's you who just got "PWN'd" and "GG" and all that other tired, retard crap.

Do I think Maphack beat Baal and his minions? Well, I would've said "no", except for that fact that YOU said you got it for that exact purpose - you dumbass! You got it to speed up the runs. You knew you needed it to supplement all these "skills" you have, otherwise you wouldn't win the race. Clearly proves that it has nothing to do with skills.

I wasn't able to go up the ladder? Yeah, no kidding. My 1st post was that I had to work the next morning. BNET's decision to reset it on a Monday afternoon didn't work out for me personally, just as it didn't for many thousands of players. But did we know how to make a good character and lvl up fast? Of course, that's noob shit.

As I originally said, seeing yourself ranked on the ladder is cool... but why can't you understand that is doesn't prove you're a better player than anyone else?! I've seen it before with previous ladder ranks. "THAT'S RIGHT - #1 SORC!!! CAN'T TELL ME SHIT!!! I'M GODLY!!! I OWN EVERYONE!!!".

Get the hell outta here.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
God-Dess said:
couple shout-outs to all the people i lvl'd with, that i can remember ><:
dam
nick
mik
sweaty
unholy
blizz
bot
alfa
stryder
astro
doc
where is my shoutout? i was right there too [ThisIsALeetName, fire sorc, Bio.hazard]

lol, i'm like who is bot? then i remembered pallys :) NoIDontBot <3

how many people on that list are banned? if it wasn't for nick being a little exp-bitchin whore, i wouldn't have had to teleport, and i would have never gotten the mh...

EDIT: OMG easymap is the greatest thing to ever happen to the world of diablo, It actually helps you kill diablo (literally, all you have to do is smash your disk ;)) so don't bitch about it, we all knew what we were getting into, and i'm sure many are happy that they are no longer able to play diablo, so they have more productive things to do. like go outside and burn their pasty white skin :)

GoD-Dess

Reaction score
Sorry I didnt put ur name up , leet. when i took a screenshot of me on top of the ladder you are the only person in the chat channel i was in. if you have a place i can send the screenie to, let me know. it really is a pretty one. <3

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Hey god-dess. I think i lvled with your fellow clan members. By any chnace is that you starting over? It was a summon necro.

GoD-Dess

Reaction score
nah, isnt me, sorry bro. ima take a break for a bit, approx: 1 month ;). that depends on if blizzard considers me a repeat offender. I didnt do anything else besides ez map that i can think of, but everytime i went to the next lvl of durance or catacombs i did have to press that gay little ezmap button to open the whole map up. I bet everytime i did that a huge flag went up on my account and when blizz went to ban people they were like 'This Guys Takin' The Server Down!' lol....

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
All a count of 3 we shall pledge our souls to sweaty Ogre.

One..
Two..
Thr- Oh hey a penny.
(Sry SweatyOgre, you don't get our souls we never finished our count off b/c of my A.D.- OOO ANOTHER PENNY.)

GJ, Except I think you got kicked off now b/c you use EZ Map Maphack?
Well.. I told u not to use it! =]
Everyone still worships u so.. Everythings fine ^^.

GJ, You Are BattleForum's #1 Saint. (To Us, Satan to Blizz for makin em work)

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey congrats sweaty on how far you got,you made a good run at it. Oh and darth.....go duel ebay-god a few times,or talk some of that shit....bet you'll sit down for a while....love how people come here thinking there king shit,its like anything else you gotta earn respect,you got a long way to go kid.

Darth-Laoshi

Member!
Reaction score
Scouchpaper - no idea what you're babbling about. If you don't like something I said, then be a man and back your arguments with logic. Don't argue like a woman.

Oh, and I got news for you... this tribute to the "ladder-climbers" went right out the window when they all got banned.

TB-Unholy

Reaction score
hey guy! I decided to drop by and say hi=P
school started today, so i'm hopin that i'm still in 3rd-.-
anyway, just stopping by to say i couldn't have made it this far without you guys..i can tell ogre anytime i want, but i dont know what(if any) God's Dess and Dam's new accts are..=/
cya=)

edit: btw...did they get back on?...

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Hey unholy! you get banned too? we all did :( it was fun while it lasted, us all being in the top of the ladder together :)

This is Leet fyi [ThisIsALeetName, Bio.Hazard, Fire Sorc]

MAYBE we can all own again together, in season4, we just have to all know what each other will make... if we each get a different char we can all pwn the ladder so no one will be #1

as far as I know, they didn't make new accounts, but I'm not sure, because we all sort of stopped playing (at least I did) but one of them (I think it was Dess [the 1 with tal armor]) Made an account on here.

edit: post #40

TB-Unholy

Reaction score
aww...well, so far I've been able to track down Ogre, Tinko, Rice(dunno if you've baaled with him but i did, nice tele), and NoIDontBot.

and no, I didn't get banned(ultra lucky, friend used it mh once on my acct, i almost killed him when the bannage started-.-)

atm, i'm #5(i hope, im in school right now and no wireless so i cant play d2 here..)on the ladder, and was #3 yesterday. everyone's quittin ladder cuz anth is so freakin far ahead.=(

Well anyways, nice talkin to ya, and if you ever come back on give me a ring=P

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Stop bumping old threads mods plz warn this guy:(((