Hats off to Oger!!!!!!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Hats off to Ogre!!!!!!

I unfortunitlly did not get on till 10pm est so I missed out on the lvling runs with most of you all. I show up and find out the ladder reset 5 mins after I left for work ....... figures. Checking the ladder stats to see what was going on, I see SweatyOgre racing up the Druid chart like a damn mad man. You my man or a monster with your lvling. Congrats you are a dedicated, and highly addicted member here.

At the time I left (6:30 am est) he was #4 in druid at like lvl 70 something.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
gj sweaty what level was he btw?!?!?!? io wihs i could level :( but nooooooooooooooo i get the oh so wonderfull video lag that i dont know how to fix.

XSilentX

Reaction score
yes CONGRATS SWEAty FOR BEING NUMBER 1 OVERALL lvl 81 btw

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
MAYBE I would be lvl 80 aswell now, if some dickhead hadn't decided to ruin my day by demodding me and telling me to leave the game. Whatever, if he doesn't demod me, I'll simply resign. I don't want to be modding in his section anymore. Maybe I can get a spot at some other forums.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
*ogre.........
could you please make a coherent sentence, otherwise you will be officially banned from the D2 Forums by our beloved SweatyBabyEater....

Reaction score
He's level 83 now, my hats off to you ogre, not that it was ever on my head in the first place.

-D2Addict

MacMan

Reaction score
Goddamn! I got off last night when Sweaty was 47. Wow.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I just heard the news that Ogre is 83! And as a druid. Nicely done! Good job! You make BF's proud! There should be an offical thread about this. This is great news for Battlefourms.

Solance

Member!
Reaction score
damn thats crazy he could open a power lvling business and offer the fastest service LOL

Congrats man you amaze me

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
He got on after work right as ladder reset (Lucky timing), and probably wont get off till he is lvl 99. Leaving a trail of destruction in his wake, and all of us in his dust.

#1 in overall..... wow, best I ever got was 10th in the Sorc ladder at the begiining of the last ladder, but sleep and work screwed that up in a few hours.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
congratulations to sweat sincerely. it is great to see your own name highly ranked in most places :wavey . seems like BF does not only have some really cool people, but some really dedicated/obsessed/skilled ones as well. :goofy galatia, ogre, bio.....good stuff.

dont want to ruin the celebrations and all especially being new to the forum, but i have to say what ever intra mod problems are going on i hope they are resolved peacefully. you guys all seem to be a very good gang it would suck to ruin the image with a typical petty little internet squabble.

unfortunatley though i saw a potential nasty side of it all in the bnet channel. hopefully it isnt a normal event but rather just my newb impressions.

but anyway, just saying it because i am concerned for a great place....
congratulations again to ogre and all the other BF D2 players who are going up the ranks. :wavey

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
i would've been up there but they kicked me out because of the gay "05'ers not allowed" gig :frustrate

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
i would've been up there but they kicked me out because of the gay "05'ers not allowed" gig :frustrate

i must say...even though it will not win my any points. if that is what they did that is totally E-elitist and lame. :bouncy :bouncy

i can understand when the creme de la creme wants to filter groups, but from what i have been seeing in the chat channel alone is totally dissapointing. especially when its somebody like myself with a lvl 26 char going to help another BF user regardlessof who they are while many of the regulars would not budge.

Storm#2

Member!
Reaction score
wow you people lvl fast lol!

Darth-Laoshi

Member!
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, but here's how I see it...

Is being ranked #1 (or anywhere visible) on the Ladder cool? Definitely! Therefore, congrats to SweatyOgre and anyone else on here establishing a rank.

Is being ranked #1 (or anywhere visible) on the Ladder difficult? I'm not so sure about that one. Some of these posts seem to imply that the Ladder ranks how good of a player you are. That's false. The Ladder simply tracks who has the most EXP at any given moment. It's actually a race... and it's not even fair. In a real-life race, the runners know when the race begins and they can set aside time in their day to start and finish the race. However, BNET doesn't disclose the starting time (Ladder reset) and worst of all - makes it a Monday, where most people can't stay up all night, as they have to go to work in the morning. Not all of us are in high school on summer break. Not all of us can call in a vacation day on the spot. Therefore, a huge % of the competition is already at an extreme disadvantage.

Now, we've all read "character builds" and "leveling guides". To be #1, all you gotta do is...
- get lucky and sign on to BNET just as the Ladder resets
- make a character that kills fast and/or benefits the party
- join 8-player games
- be in the appropriate place to gain EXP according to your level

In my opinion, we all know these things and any one of us had a shot at doing it if we had got lucky and had 24+ hrs to burn. Am I wrong here??? (The answer is "No, Darth-Laoshi, you are precisely correct").