Goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

peperman9000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HaHa i'm from quebec, i'm 14 years old and we're allowed to smoke weed at my school(but not to drink beer lol)
oh and my father and uncle are grower so i got some shit for free or cheap :p
Here it go for 5$can/g

SORry for my english ;)

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo DragnSkull im from dallas,texas and i got caught with bud last year at school...by the police...i know how u feel except that evry1 at my school knows...all my teachers hate me...my parents are ashamd of me...and yet i still cant get away from mary jane....gl with ur situation

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol my bud got busted last year w/ a 20 sack and all he got was a small fine and a phone call home.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
don't sweat it man i got caught trippin on acid by my father. i told him he was ugly and he kinda looked at me funny so i just got up and left the house. it will pass, just blame it on peer pressure.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
lol qster i like the way you think

acid...good lord...i havnt seen acid in years...its dead here n tx

...i miss that shit...

demon78728

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skull make your way to Austin, I can get you KB 20 a gram, no dirt! just good kill!

On Topic* Im new here but sorry to see ya go! My parents knew I smoked but never did anything, so I cant even imagine what its like.....

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o i got drunk a few days ago, worst hangover ever, some1 pmed me saying i went to the void and sayid in random threads IM DRUNK!!!. i relly dont remember that, because later i had 1 more cup and passed out. good thing my parents wernt home. i was totally wasted at the time:wasted :mallet
right b4 i came home frome the fball game, i smoked some cocain and felt relly high :doped

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
i was stoned majorly at the skate park... my mom pulled and and started yellin at me i told her she was ugly and went to hug her... i missed and kissed some fat guy... it suckd well i think... thats wat i heard.. i cant quiet remember fully

edited some stuff to make more sense.. couldnt really understand it was still a lil faded

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
hmmmm being drunk on BF. That has to be a first.

I say everyone at BF go to dragn's house and attack his mom with garden sticks and brooms. It may not help the situation but we would have a hell of a time.

Well Dragn if you want to solve this "peacefully" sneak some pills in your mothers drink and she will be just fine. She may even want something to smoke along with it. Wouldn't that be sweet? A son and a drugged mother smoking and having a good time. Ah yes, the American way :)

Well g/l!

~Heather~

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
awwwwww. Thats the most wonderful thing I've ever come comming from you........who are you? lol j/k.

BTW I love my sig! I make it :) its of me and liz

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lol Im the one one da left......I think thats left! lol. The one with dark hair.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lol I dunno but "finding me in an alley" is kinda scary. qster also said he hopes I catch VD. lol. Anyway we hope you have good luck ummm *thinks* well yea good luck. lol j/k Dragnskull.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97
lol I dunno but "finding me in an alley" is kinda scary. qster also said he hopes I catch VD. lol. Anyway we hope you have good luck ummm *thinks* well yea good luck. lol j/k Dragnskull.
well don't we hold a grudge, that was a couple of months ago.

anyway don't worry dragonskull it will pass.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
hmmm we do?

Well in that case DIE. lol :p

Yea dragn what he said ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.