Goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
You had some and you didn't share *sigh* lol :p

anyway I didn't really get to know you because you came when I quit, but peace and I hope for the best on whatever happens.

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG!!! BF IS FULL OF "JOINTERS!! what do u see when you try to kill baal? a pink elephant? :p j/k. Bad to see you leave, make a joint for her and probably she will change her opinion ;) (if not, make 2 lol)

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
remember next time u smoke pot use a bong, it makes cleaner pot, because it runst the smoke through water first, c ya ive never met u b4 so hello and goodby

by the way how did u get caught, were u smoke and ur mom found u or what, u problyallredy answered

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
oh no :(

I will miss you Dragn ... would you like to get married with me before you leave? plz? :)

Hehe...its funny though...if Im not wrong your sig said smth like this before:

"Pyro and UE have left, who will be next?"

Dammit...almost every member "of my generation" has left...Im kind of sad =/

Well GL HF and plz come back one day :p

[X] Dont do drugs ^_^

Starfish :wavey

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well seeing as u r still sneeeking the comp they r prolly gonna sell it =P jk.i know a kid who bought a film canister of purple haze for 20 form a blind kid!!!! then sold it for 60.
at some sporting events tehres sum girl with STRONG stuff.a long time stoner said it was like a one hit wounder.i am going t the football game friday ;)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Damn it only me and TwEaK can commit bigetry(sp?) ><

jk...:p

Starfish I haven't left and I'm your generation :p(I think?)

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
Oh :(

Another byebye..

Good luck and come back on when you're parents are out!! :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
mwahaha, stayed home from school cause im sick, woke up, and was home alone, so here i am :)

yes starfish i will marry you, but -IM- the pimp ;P

the way i was cought, we just finished smoking a blunt *for those of you that dont know what that is, its a cigar, phillie in our case (honey flavor) and uc ut it, pullt he tobacco out, and stuff it w/ green*

purple haize is good, but panama red is better.

yes my old sig said "the best of bnet hacking forums is leaving us, the summit, pyro, and UE are gone, whos next?" but then summit and UE kinda came back, so i had to edit it....then i just took it off

great thing about bein home alone, i get to smoke now ^ ^ ill probably be back on in like 30 mins ...so when i get back on, if i dont make since, sorry.

o...and for who mentioned using a bong. It -doesnt- make it cleaner...it just takes more resin out, it actually increases the effects by at least 2x (depending on the size of the bong)

me and my friends have a total of:
3 pipes: 1 is known as an elephant pipe (looks like the grandpa pipes, but its made out of glass, and resembles an elephant head w/ the carb, and then the other 2...(we got pissed cause there what is known as "penis pipes" ...go online and search for glass pipes and ull run intot he kind we got...no they dont actgually look like a penis

4 bongs: the Purple monster, ChAoS *my fav one*, Big bird, and ...crap forgot the other ones name...meh...

then all we smoke out of other then that would be blunts lol.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hahaha I heard it is easier to get a smoke in the US than getting drunk :p

here in sweden NO1 smokes weed...but like every1's drinkin...in Ger all my friends consumed weed ~3 times the week and drank beer everyday :eek:

I like only drink beer on partys...and I dont do it cuz it tastes good..I do it cuz I wanna get :wasted

:p

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Little drunkard... lol, well i drink too but not to get drunk, just to get that point in which your aren't drunk but you aren't completely right... you know what i mean... "happy" :p, it's so good when your girlfriend is "happy" too mwahahahaha ;)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheAce
it's so good when your girlfriend is "happy" too mwahahahaha ;)
mwahahahaha thar thar :p

@Dragn: okok you're the pimp then :p

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, ALL, you too summit, the german guy who told me to put a 40/15 inside my GF (as in girlfriend) :p

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my dad offered me a beer when i was like 10 (the prep days) and i refused it!!!

i cant blieve it !!! i could downed that bottle. if he does it nemore, ima gunna down that bottle in 2 seconds flat:doped :mallet :wasted

and ill pass out on my stairs naked!!:sleepy (WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO) w my gf on me (BETTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.