Status
Not open for further replies.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
See ya later man.

@Topic: Why are they taking away the computer? Shouldn't the punishment match the crime in some way, shape, or form?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol yeah Dripther...they should take away his drugs instead of the computer hehe...no wait...a life without drugs is like posting a thread in the void...senseless and dumb hehehe :p

Sinsemilla

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually dont know who u re but i will give u a goodbye and a goooood advice:

Try to avoid ure mum seeing that u smoke ;)

Ok.. i think this is maybe not very helpfull... sry :eek:
Here in Germany we dont have these problems of getting ****ed up by our parents when we smoke, me and my friends got a room, it is called "Weedroom" and we are smoking nearly every day.
Its funny cause we also do growing in this room, actually we got 2 plants of Orange Bud, 1 of White Widow, 1 of White Rhino and last but not least 2 of Purple Haze.
Most of them are now 1,5 meters high with great fruits ;)

We have calculated that it would be 5 pounds of finest w33d in 2 month =)

Ok... i think ive told enough of me and my w33d story so goodbye and have a goooooood smoke .

Hope to c ya s00n....

Gr33tz,
SiNsEmIlLa

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sinsemilla

actually we got 2 plants of Orange Bud, 1 of White Widow, 1 of White Rhino and last but not least 2 of Purple Haze.
Most of them are now 1,5 meters high with great fruits ;)

We have calculated that it would be 5 pounds of finest w33d in 2 month =)
ok tell ya what...ill give ya $380 for a pound of the purple haze ;)

ya me and my buds got a few trees * i say trees, cause bushes that big shouldnt be considered a bush ;P * of red fire growin down by a lake, and its harvest time in 2 weeks, so were all about work work work durin the weekend.

and yes i know all about the "smoking rules" over in germany (amsterdam or whatever to be exact)

@Starfish: Damn right im the pimp ;P

update on my "punishment": im not allowed on the comp, yet there dumb enough to leave it on when im home alone...mwahaha.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
awwww dragn gave me the longest thank you :) it shows that making me feel special doesn't cost money or items.....unless your the Summit :p And whats up with this language blocker? If they are "mature" enough to play Diablo they are mature to see "naughty" words.

ANYWAYS My mom always used to say "No TV" Then she would take the cord and put it in her closet so we just snatched it up and watched tv. My parents were one of those drunkies.

Dad:C'mere Sarah

Me:My names Heather

Dad:C'mere Samantha

Well I hope you work this out. ATM my computer's memory is low and won't run Diablo or nothin. So this is like being "grounded" except I have booze and....you don't!!!lol j/k.

G/l and I've always wanted to do this....

**** **** **** **** you ****er **** ****ing **** **** **** ****ish ****in ****a **** **** **** everyone ****. lol these censoring things are fun!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by t.a.t.u97

Well I hope you work this out. ATM my computer's memory is low and won't run Diablo or nothin. So this is like being "grounded" except I have booze and....you don't!!!lol j/k.

G/l and I've always wanted to do this....

**** **** **** **** you ****er **** ****ing **** **** **** ****ish ****in ****a **** **** **** everyone ****. lol these censoring things are fun!
Lol, if u read all our post ud see from what were talkin about that i dont need booze, i got somethin better ;P

...o...i edited out the part cause that guy scared me w/ the "ip police" idea...ya i got 2 oz of *cough cough* right now so i dont need booze ;p

and actually that does look ****in fun lol.

@starfish: about the whole generation thing...am i ur generation? 3 months difference...but ...hmm..what was my original sn...vvdavidvv...leme go look up when i originaly joined...brb w/ results...

"vvdavidvv
"t('_'t)"

"

...wow...i joined before starfish...man u sure passed me by didnt ya you lil sh!t ;P

stefan1212

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
the_ace u dont see elefants and shit when ur jus smokin weed thats mush and clorophorm or w/e the fuk thats called

True_Power

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kinda out of the blue though, when did the majoirty of the good ppl come like UE and pyro and, cant forget, drgnskull here ;) . I am familiar with all their work (or at least the majority) and was just wondering. Oh and, on topic: too bad u gotsta go guy! Never really knew u but like recognized u as a guy who knew a lot of stuff about D2 and a really good helper. Hopefully ull come back and once again kick some d2 butt.

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cya man bad to see ya go

.. ya might not no me , maybe u know my old account heaven_earth , but i made new one when i quit d2 cas i never post much now

EDIT : wtf did they remove glow from sigs cas my sig dont glow anymore and it looks shit now >_< :mad: :shoot

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
@Dragn: hehehe, but just look at Summit...I was here before he made his TheSummit-Acc and he's got like 2000 more posts AND he reset his posts once :p

hmmm...I've been here for ~9 months now :p

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry to see u go man.....this is the one f*cking reason why i don't do drugs. the way i think of it...why the f*ck would u want to start a habit that makes u smell bad? i'm not one to judge, but all i have to say is good luck to u dragnskull.......u'll be missed

@TheAce: that's one funny ass sig u got there

aphextwin

Reaction score
omfg taht sux.... if my mom caught me she prob send me to foster home and she becomes a nun... so i only do it like 1nce a year.... btw i almost got caught too.... me and frend was smoking and the house smelled like pot... my mom came back and sed whats that smell and i was like yeah i smell it too!!!!111111 :)

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is something called... JOKING, i know its a new word to you, look it up in the dictionary, lol j/k. Awww i have ip-ban on d2 so i had to post something cuz im bored... newayz, im married with starfish, but he is the wife (and i have an affair with my gf) lololol

Nerull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
jtechforum.com
DragnSkull

720 bucks for 2 pounds dear god wut kinda skunk u getting ??

here in Good OL BC... where the BC bud grows wildy... for the best sh*t going u can expect to pay 2500 for 1 pound .. 720 more like a QP, but hey... not sure where your from .. but I say get some BC bud and forget your sh*t

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheAce
newayz, im married with starfish, but he is the wife (and i have an affair with my gf) lololol

DAMMIT ACE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHUT UP ABOUT THAT! :p
and wtf u mean with "have an affair my my gf"?!? do you love her more than me?!? grrr! ;)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nerull
DragnSkull

720 bucks for 2 pounds dear god wut kinda skunk u getting ??

here in Good OL BC... where the BC bud grows wildy... for the best sh*t going u can expect to pay 2500 for 1 pound .. 720 more like a QP, but hey... not sure where your from .. but I say get some BC bud and forget your sh*t
Im from Humble Tx, look up the prices in High Times magazine or somethin...ull see that 750 here in tx is the goin price, and yes, BC bud at that.

most ppl pay 400 a pound...i pay 300-360

Status
Not open for further replies.