Goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yesterday my mom cought me while I was...uhm...under the influence of an illigal substance...and well, I doubt I will return to the internet for a long time. Although she hasn't done anything yet, I'm pritty sure I know whats going to happen, and it wont be good.

Anyways, this is my goodbye thread. I know that I am not the most popular on this forum, and that some will not care that I have left, but I still want to say goodbye. I have made a few friends on here, I've met rolemodels (for diablo II + hacking in general) and I will miss visiting these forums, helping where I can, and learning new things. I am sorry that I never got to give to this forum, although I did have things planned, I guess they will never show. I would like to thank certain people for helping me threw problems, answering questions, teaching new things, and releasing things on this site, but I wont that way I dont hurt anyones feelings, if youve made a difference to this forum or to me, then you probably already know.

Anyways, If I do get to come back I will let yall know, although not in this forum, probably in the open discussion or something.

Goodbye, good luck, and dont get cought smoking,
David
A.K.A: Dragnskull

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
l8r cya soon, mayb u have to go to a rehab =/

Note to self: dont let mom c me smoke

Stryder

Reaction score
lol, Mom takes away ur pot, u go to rehab.

You mom smoke the joint, she save a couple $$.

Stryder

Reaction score
lol, was you planning to smoke them all or sell them for a profit?

Did your mom found ur stash or she just saw you smoking?

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
****, my parents have caught me like 5 times. They just don't care anymore, so gl with yu !1

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
awwwwwww. Well I hope you were a nice drunk. My brother got wasted and we had to drive him home. He was a nice drunk and told me he loved me and sorry for breaking my things. It was so sweet.....I wanted to give him more booze and pills and he'd be like this forever.

ANYWAY! Buh byes DragonSkull! It was great havin yas here and hope you come back. Remember don't do drugs:rolleyes: :D

Bye!
~Heather~

P.S I didn't mean to make this good bye one of my drunk people stories....

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Awww, that sux... =/ Soo, you cant play D2 or your cant go on at all?

ColtEtish

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
saving up for 4/20 I bet, :p Yeah well, my mom told me she smoked pot when she was a kid, and she said she wont judge me for it dont just be a ****head and drive or something. Good luck with it, just tell her Dont panic its organic!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
woot, snuck on...guess ill answer yall...

XxlStryderlxX:*edited* what i dont need. and she saw me smokin w/ major red eye ^ ^

t.a.t.u97: wow...i dont even see you on ne more...lol i feel special that u left a messege...and btw...i wasnt drunk, not once did i say i was drunk. o and telling me not to do drugs...lol thats like tellin someone to live there life w/o food.

Soujiro: ya, im not allowed to touch a computer ne more -.- (yet here i am ;) )

ColtEtish: *edited for saftey purposes*

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh,a person i know is goin to get 2 POUNDS for his bday.thats $$$$$$$ but he knows a grower.

o yea sad to see you have to leave the forums.but u might come back in while right?be caught for that though is gonna be a long while

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
2 lbs... that i can get for a bout ...hmm....360 x 2...*pulls out a calculator*

$720...and what hes getting...i bet its shwag ;) mines pure ak-47 dro...3 bucks a gram my friend

*im sorry mods for this is not only spam but also drug related now...i am sorry*

ok no more drug talk

that is ...unless the mods say we can :p

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
:crackin Ah well, your in my good books so this stays open till somebody else pwns it ;)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmm...in that case: since were on the topic

im looking for an out-of-state connection.
if you can ship 10lbs a month to Humble, Texas, PM me

im only interested in hydro, no shwag.

ok...THIS F*CKIN SUCKS!!! WERE TALKIN ABOUT DRUGS AND I PASSED UP MY 420 POST!!! GOD ****IN DAMNIT THAT PISSES ME THE F*CK OFF!!!!! ILL NEVER GET THAT NUMBER AGIAN!!!!

...ok now im really pissed...

MY 420 post and i put this "ok no more drug talk"...WTF IS UP W/ THIS SHIT THIS IS NOT MY DAY!!!!

j/k ;P good lord im scared if ppl dont see this j/k part someone might actually pm me...thatd be amusing lol

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
A. Stop Smoking Pot.
B. Cya Later Man :(
C. TwEaK, Butt Seks?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
....ur not funny at all man...

uhm..now im nervious...that is..i.f this is true ;) they can come raid me and wont find ne thing cause this is all a lie...then ill sue the gov.

mwahaha

*thinks about editing his posts*

Status
Not open for further replies.