Funny story 'bout jacking it.

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Z, dont talk to your father like that. Have you no respect? I should send you to your room. Oh, you would like that? Wouldnt you. You have all your computer equipment and crap in there.

Ha ha ha...50, no sorry. I am a long way from 50. Yes I am older, but, if you dont like me or anything about me, dont read my threads. Why do you read my threads anyway? Do you wish you were like me? Am I your hero?

Z, reread my thread again. Obviously you didnt read it well enough the first time. (YOU DONT GET YOUR BRAINS FROM ME, YOU MUST GET THEM FROM YOUR MOM) If you understood it, it tells a story, now about how horny I am. So I will say once again, YOU DONT LIKE ME, good, DONT READ OR POST TO MY THREADS. Unless, of course, you like getting bitched out by a
DUDE WHO IS A 50 AND HORNY BITCHASS OLD MAN!!!!

There is something that keeps drawing you back...back in to read and reread my threads. What is it? Hmmmmm? I think it is because you really like me.
Shit, I am just gonna come out and tell the truth to the whole forum.

ZSQUARED AND I ARE GAY LOVERS.

There I said it. Its out in the open now. You no longer have to attack me. It will be ok. We can still have our sexual encounters Z. No one will make fun of you anymore. By the way, last night, it was the best time I have ever had. Thanks for dinner. Tell your mom I really liked her cooking. I am glad your dad liked me too. I cant wait till you and I get married!!! We are gonna invite the whole MB. I LOVE YOU ZSQUARED!!!!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
U wish, i dont date 50 yr old men, with down syndrome.
(^he tried o bang my mom, but even she turned him down, he hasnt been the same since, but since he has down syndrome he never has been the same has he?)
((my MOm told me that^ when i asked her))

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You say you dont date 50 year old men with down syndrome? I believe that..you just let 50 year old men with down syndrome have at your tight little ass. I bet they dont even give you courtesy of a a reach around like I do...do they. That is what keeps bringing you back to me....HAHAHA..the reach around... :wavey

i hate to break it to you Z...YOUR MOM LIED TO YOU...she just doenst want you to know..she knows you havent been the same since..you want to **** all the men she brings home...she didnt want you to have me so she lied...thinking you wouldnt want me. but let me tell you what..I WILL TAKE YOU TIGHT LITTLE ASS OVER HER BIG PUSSY ANY DAY.....

Its like brother VC said...I store all my shit up her pussy too... :wavey

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Funny story! That's good, I like the little quote at the end.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by grizwaldmcgooweee
Omg thas great. sucks u couldnt get any though i feel ur pain

Griz...sometimes my best sex sessions has been with myself. After all...who knows my body better than me? I know just how to please myself better than anyone. (Zsquared excluded) I mean, women do a fine, really fine job, but who better to please me, than me?

One time, I was getting ready to get my groove on with a chick, she took one look at my little thing, and said, "Ummm, who do you plan on pleasing with that?" I smiled, looked her deep in her eyes, and said, "ME!!"

Show me a guy who says he doesnt jerk his shit, and I will show you a liar.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha i find more pleasure with the girl handling "Mr. happy" and i just laying back. but that doesn't mean i dont jack off.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Dude, this forum is not for you, bringing in your gayness, and attempting to flame me with it, your bringin yourself down, and, my mom never lies(she won the never lied befor award, yesturday night). This was almost funny too, the funny part was you admidt your gay(which means the whole first story, u made up is definatley a lie now).

I would never bang a man,or even joke about attempting it, cause, thats gay, an no-one likes a gay guy. You for example.

Stop dreaming, writing posts about me, then wacking it, and then busting a nut on my post, just to get off.

Your obvioulsy really really, gay, if you ever got near me, id mess up your downsyndrome fucl(ed up face, even more!(yes it is possible for u douters out there), and roll your man horny little downsyndrome ass, off a cliff.

You Homo.

As noob_phucker would say your gay as hell, now stop, acting coool.

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude, if this forum is not for me, then who is it for? Your crying, whining ass? I dont think so, it is for all the members who chose to come. I am not attempting to flame you. You brought the shit on yourself when you said some shit about me.

Ha, ha, your a liar just like your mom. Show me someone who says they dont lie, and I will show you a liar!!

You bang gay guys all the time. Your momma told me, and do you forget, I am your father.

You say you would mess me up if I ever got near you. Ha, little kid, dont make me laugh. You probably already pissed in your pants thinking of what would happen if you ever did see me. Your mom told me last night on the phone, while she was having phone sex with me.

Roll me off a cliff? Dude...your so funny. I think you should write comic for the sunday paper. Funny as hell. Dont worry, little wigger man, I wont come looking for you. I know that these forums are for little kids like you without a real life to post about what they would do. So wake up and smell the real world. You skinny little bastard. Yea, I know, its only names, but you really shouldnt get so worked up about it. Thats all it is, words. Words cant hurt you!!!! I CAN!!!!

So if you really want to mess up my old, down syndrome's face, come on down. I am calling you out.

One question for you: You obviously dont care too much for me. Why do you come to my threads? You like arguing? Does hiding behind a monitor make you feel better? I for one will take any fight, no matter who calls me out. So there you go chicken boy. The ladle falls in your lap...dont get burned.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*sigh* it alwyas has to lead to someone flaming someone else...and it always has to do with one of their mom's or dad's....its ****ing pointless...why argue about something that is completly pointless to argue about. you guys would never come to a conclusion, so just quit your bitching....

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FZ. | gOsu why argue about something that is completly pointless to argue about.
FZ...that is what I keep trying to tell Zsquared. Its all pointless. I keep giving him an out. I tell him if he doesnt like me...not to come and read my threads. He continues to come. Why? I have absolutely no idea he does what he does.

If you go back to one of my threads...he starts in on me because of my Avatar. Which is cool...I dont like his either. But I didnt tell him how plain jane boring his is. (Oops..the cat is now out of the bag!) So, like the little boy who has no life, who hides behind the monitor, which makes him feels big, bad, and tough, he threatens to roll me down the mountain. Oh well...I guess if it makes him feel better to say what he does, more power to him.

How would you handle him Fz?

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am going to bang a nurse.
That's all that matters right now.
Thanks for your time.

-Vegeta Clam

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh really? Please describe her for us fellow MB members Brother VC!!

Zmoney

Reaction score
hmm, i dont get beat up, by people with down syndrome, buddy, I know you wont beat me up, and your 70 yrd old aid which has been following you around since high school, wont help your cause much eaither.

From his point, on your gayer than gay.

As long as you flame me, ill flame you back ass face.

Also unless you live near me i wont come to fight you, cause my mom wouldnt drive me.

O and i dont hide behind my comp, i will see you l8ter, imabout to go win my VARSITY basketball game, shit face.

Ill flame your punk ass l8ter.
BItch

Zmoney

Reaction score
he didnt hit his gf, up right there because the whole story is a lie, and if it was true, his gf didnt want seks with him because hes an ugly ass down syndrome, **** loving assface, with a dildo stapled to his forhead.

*DUH*