Funny story 'bout jacking it.

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zsquared...you are a ****** little boy who has his mommy drive him around cause he aint old enough to drive. Yea, ass wipe..I live near you. The dildo to my forehead is for shoving up your ass. Just like I did last night. My story may be a lie, or it may be true. But I bet you never had sex with anyone but your fist. I may be an down syndrome but only because you say so? You say I am because you are. Down syndrome little boy with my dildo shoved up his ass.

I bet you are a ****** too. Only ******s like you lie. Eat shit. Suck dick. Swallow my down syndrome cum. You little cum guzzler. Your ugly ass down syndrome face with no girlfriend ever who makes up lies and hides behind a computer screen.

Roll me down the mountain. Oh yea, I called your mom. She said she would drive you to meet me. I ****ed her with the same dildo I shoved up your ass. Keep screaming for more.

Z..you dont get beat up cause your always hiding behind the computer. You never go out. You made up the varsity game shit cause you want us to think you are someone. HAHAHAH..I know the truth. We all know the truth. Stay at home and keep looking over your shoulder. I just may be right behind you. I know who you are. I know where you are. Dont worry too much. I dont beat up little boys, little boy. ---->ZZ22000 <---- hahahaha...look familiar.

Now go ask "MOMMY" to take you where ever you need to go!!! hahahahahaha

Its time to go change the pissed in pants you have from worrying about me and my 50 year old, down syndromed, dildo stapled forheaded ugly ass to hunt you down.

"Is that all you got? May I have another?"

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hehe,
your so funny,
your avatar, almost looks like mine dude,
except yours has a really really gay touch.

ANyways, i do play varsity BAsketball, and we did win last night, if you knew me you would have known.

I am not woried at all, i have a paintall gunÜ

And if your lame ass has to hunt down a 16 yr old boy just to get your ass kicked and prove to the forums, your not hard, be my guest.

You sure like to rant on and on, kinda like your tryin to convince me real hard, that u looked in my profile, and learned i have an aol account, >>>ZZ22000<<<

said. FyreBush
"OMG
HEs on aol!
I should tell the forums"

Bitch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zsquared...do you like my Avatar? Its a pic of you. What the hell is a paintall gun???? Oh my God!!! Z is going to paintall me!!!
Now dont worry little boy...as I said earlier..I wasnt gonna hunt you down. You can change your fourth pair of soiled pants. I know I look scary to you. Dont worry..cause if you do worry some more..BETTER GET "MOMMY" TO BUY YOU SOME MORE CLOTHES.

hahahahahahahha

Zmoney

Reaction score
OMG,
ITS FREAKING AUTOMATIC BITCH!

Back down,
Stop calling me little, im ****in, 6 ****ing foot 3, bitch hoe, ****in cumm dripping, assface.

You know im sweet, hes sweet, to ass face.
Im 6'3 and perfectly capable, of bitchin you, with my fist.

"i Hope youve got room, cause im going to ram my fist into your ****ing stomach and break you ****ing spine"

Bitch(remeber im on automatic)

O AND GO JASON RICHARSON BABY!
his dunks kick ass!

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stop calling me little. I will stop calling you little some day, little boy. Your sweet as sugar, little boy? Is that why all the little boys ask you if they can have a suck little boy?

I got room for you, little boy. Bring it on, little boy. Break my spine, little boy? Dont you wish, little boy.

Jason Richarson, little boy? Is that name supposed to frighten me, little boy? It doesnt, little boy. He is just some name who plays ball, little boy. I do a real mans sport, little boy. I fight, little boy. Ever hear of UFC, little boy? Thats a real mans sport, little boy. Something your 6'3" inch frame only wishes it could do, little boy.

You want me, I am here, little boy. hahahah, little boy. Heres a quarter, little boy. Call someone who cares, little boy.

Zmoney

Reaction score
UFC?
Unskilled FIGHTERS of CAnada?

I was also Cheerin Jrich, on in the SLAM DUNK COMP.

BITCH

U can call me little boy, but thats not what your mom, calls me,
she calls, me bigger than you.

Ill fight you, mr UFC, ass whipe,
what ufc leauge allows, 50 yr old men with down syndrome?

Bitch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Little boy, you heard her wrong..she calls you ******, little boy. You really wanna fight me little boy. How would you feel getting your ass kicked by a 50 year old down syndrome man, little boy?

Hey Zsquared, ask your mommy if you can come out and play, little boy.

Zmoney

Reaction score
My mom said, youll try to put it in me, and said no.

She said shed bitch you befor you even came close.

She packs pure purse, ass face.

I say you come, meet me on my coner, since you no where i live, anus loving bitch.

The only thing little on me is my,
Dick and thats 10 inches.

Bitch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Little boy, where did you learn to write, little boy? I can hardly understand what you are trying to say, little boy. So many spelling mistakes, little boy. Hard to make out what you are really trying to mean, little boy.
10 inches, little boy? Why do you want me to know how big your pecker is, little boy?

Meet you on your comer, little boy? What the hell do you mean, little boy? WE ALL SPEAK ENGLISH HERE, LITTLE BOY. Go back to school and learn how to spell, little boy.

Eye kant reele undirstand whut yoo arr triing too saa too mee, leetle bouy.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Then get a younger Aid, or some glasses, you down syndromed moron.

I just reversed your whole angle of attack there,

Bitch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooooo...I just got reversed by the one, the only infamous Zsquared!!! <--- little boy

Zmoney

Reaction score
O im infamous am i?

Everyone on here hates me, becasue there bitches, who are all gay Blizz lovers.

There like "we talk on more than one forum 24-7. were gay"

Bitches

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Infamous, yes, little boy. In your own mind, little boy. Grow up, little boy.

Hates you, little boy? I never would have guessed, little boy.

You start to bore me, little boy. You say in a PM to me that you are winning, little boy. Ok, you wanna win, little boy? Go ahead and think that, little boy.

You like attention, little boy. I am not gonna give you attention any more, little boy. Maybe if your mom and dad had payed more attention to you when you were growing up, you wouldnt need so much attention, little boy.

Zsquared from now on shall be known my me as Xsquared.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude z if u lived were i lived u would b killed talkn like that. and im not talkn about that blizz lovers shit im talkn about your mom this your mom that

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yea, sir w/e, i live in NYC, where can u possibly live, thats harder than my hood, bitch.

AND FOR EVERYONE HERE

BITCHASS SCALYWAG<FYREBUSH>

Just quit,
the little bitch.

Bitch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yea, you mispelled that, bitch, it makes no sense.

BItch

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mispelled? Nah...on purpose. HAHHAH

fyrebush

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sir...I think you will have to wait in line. I am no longer going to reply to him or his posts. If enough of us just completely ignore him, maybe he will go away. He loves the attention we all are giving him. Heck, even just talking about him is giving him some attention. Lets all just pretend he doesnt exist. Or maybe we all can add him to our ignore list. That way, none of us would ever know what he posted.