Free4All (USEast Ladder SC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
If and only if the ladder resets, I will be giving all my gear away. Everything will go I dont play non ladder so whats the point in keeping it. I will make the game at Midnight est. The game will be called Free4All. Hope you get what you are looking for off of me enjoy.

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
Ladder is reseting?

And, whats your accnt name? Maybe I can add you so I can rUN! and get some good stuffs =]

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'd give my stuff away but my friend has it reserved for 150$ (He's a rich paypal nub).

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Wiggly_Tug said:
Ladder is reseting?

And, whats your accnt name? Maybe I can add you so I can rUN! and get some good stuffs =]
Heck yeah its reseting... Lol Hope yall have fun restarting.

Eh this is only rumors I heard but... This is how You convert ladder items into nonladder.. O.K. 1st U Create a ladder char.. Then Xfer all your item to that char... then Wait till the 10 days expired.. then It should convert to nonladder.. (Lol I have never tested so.. Test it out with something crappy first.. So U dont lose all ur items)

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Can you password it so that people from the public don't join? Because I could really use the help, I don't have any good items.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Ok i signed onto USEast and the patch reloaded not sure if the ladder will reset if it does here is what i am gonna do. I will make game: Free4all and drop all off 1 character, then make Free4all2 drop another, and so on and on this will start at midnight IF and only IF the ladder reset. Look to this to see what will happen.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Which time zone are you in?

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Kaison said:
Rofl.. wut a selfish hoe... :) Dude its gonna stay public... Share with everyone

Dude, I meant for bf members only, not for just myself..

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
Ladder didn't reset =]

Anyone wanna play with me in USEast SC, Ladder/Non

*Wiggly_Tug LAD
*Exiled_Wiggly NON

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
How about me taking your account from you with something worthy of your time?

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
YES THEIR WILL!!!!!!!!!!

Game name Free4all monday 12 midnight est....... look for it all must go :bugeyes
Firstly, I hope to got that you don't accept inflames offer. Secondly, do you mean 12am est monday as in...late sunday night? I just don't wanna show up to an empty game 24 hours too late, lol.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Ok ummm JD, I give my gil, money, gold whatever you wanna call it here away freely, I see no point in keeping it. So no deal on that.

As for when exactly this will be..... The first night of the new ladder is Monday correct? If so that is when I will make the game so. If ladder resets Monday, then Monday night Midnight est - Tuesday morning. Clear enough?

Lastly I will keep 1 character (Hammerdin) since he and the merc are with the best gear, and decent lvls. Who knows maybe one day bnet will say no more ladder, then I will be assed out of character and gear. Otherwise all other gear, runes, runewords, gems, pots, gold, books, cubes, charms, jewelery, nose goblins, toe nail clippings, and bad lauguage are all up for grabs.Which includes 8 torches from the 1.11 patch and 4 new runewords. Hope you get something. Or at least get in room lol.

Let the madness begin.......

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
ok... he lives in new york... easten time obviously... tahts 12 eastern 11 central 10 mountain and 9 pacific... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.