Free4All (USEast Ladder SC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggly_Tug

Member!
Reaction score
=] Its my birthday ur dropping that stuff. I'm telling the truth u can check my xanga.

Wanna give me FREES?! ^^

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hey guys stop begging. It says clearly in the annocement no begging so stop or I'll have to split your posts :(.

Thanks!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Ok a few minor changes here:
1. I will now make a seperate room for each character, to give everyone a fair chance at getting an item.

The room name is Free4all1, Free4all2, ect ect till all character are done.

2. This will be USEast tonight at midnight EST. (If and only if the ladder has reset)

3. If you beg for any item, or ask for a certain item ..... you will be squelched and get nothing.

4. If you come up to my character in trade screen, you are squelched .... and get nothing

5. It will now take place in a normal game (since not everyone has hell characters) in act 1 town.

6. Everything will be dropped on the ground, gold, gear, runewords, cube, runes, gems, charms, merc gear, jewels, books, keys (including the new terror, hate, destruction) unique quest items (khalims flail, diablos horn, brain, eye, ect) Only thing that will be saved is on my Hammerdin.

7. do not bitch and moan if you dont get anything its first come first serve. Whoever gets it gets it.

8. when the character is empty, I will leave and proceed to make a new room for another character

Free4all midnight Est tonight USEast

Vanduhwheel

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Asskisser!!!!!!!!!
Would you rather have me not thank you and say "Gib me freez now!!!"

"I need all ur freez plzz plzz gib"

Blah, I guess I do sound like as asskisser. Oh well, I should have just thanked you after the games.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks a lot for all of this Sworn. I'm deffinately goin to be in every game. hopefully I can recouperate from being jipped. Thanks again.

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey how come he not on yet?

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i_killa_you said:
Hey how come he not on yet?
I don't know this is all ****ed up. I thought it was starting at Free4All1, turns out it started as Free4All, so i missed thr first wave, then i got into the second game, a sin dropped a ring and an amn and left, so i thought it was him and left, now no gamnes are running.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vanduhwheel said:
Thansk man i got a few socketables i can use :)
God damn you! is it over? If so I missed it all. It would of helped if we would of known his character names or if the games were made private for the forum only. Meh, w/e, it's onyl a game. Congradulations Van.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Sorry guys some idiot had made the first game, so I had to improvise. Hope all that got items enjoy them.
So what exactly happened? For the past 40 minutes i've been typing in "Free4all1" in the join window and it kept on saying that game didn't exist.
Did I miss it? Is it over? :scary

Who ever ****ed this all up by making the first game, good goin. I haven't slept in 36 hours and was forcing myself to stay up just for this. Not only that but I've lost a shit load of gear thanks to that "EasyMap" bullshit. Next time if someone wants to give away free shit, let them make the games! Asshole.

NOTE: None of this is directed towards Sworn_Enemy

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
I haven't slept in 36 hours and was forcing myself to stay up just for this.
Wow, you have nothing better to do ? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.