Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i_killa_you said:
Wow, you have nothing better to do ? Lol.
Lol it's not what it seems. I had my college english placement exam today and last night i was so stressed out that i couldn't fall asleep at all! I couldn't really go to be super early today orelse I'd wake up really early tomorrow morning.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
So what exactly happened? For the past 40 minutes i've been typing in "Free4all1" in the join window and it kept on saying that game didn't exist.
Did I miss it? Is it over? :scary

Who ever ****ed this all up by making the first game, good goin. I haven't slept in 36 hours and was forcing myself to stay up just for this. Not only that but I've lost a shit load of gear thanks to that "EasyMap" bullshit. Next time if someone wants to give away free shit, let them make the games! Asshole.

NOTE: None of this is directed towards Sworn_Enemy
Ok basically I went to make Free4all1 and it said game already existed, so i went to enter and it had a damn pass on it. So i went and made Free4all2 and so on. Someone went and made Free4all7, and some other number which screwed everything up royally for me as well. The first game was my runeword mule so whoever was lucky enough to get in their got some nice drops.

The reason why I didnt want a pass, and it to be only for bf members is because, I wanted to share my gear with whoever needed/wanted it.

Sorry to those that didnt get into the games, but those that did, intersted in hearing what you got from my drops.

Pisco_Ssour

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kaison said:
Did anyone From BF get anything?
Nope, I got absolutely nothing. Thank you very much though worn for the very generous offer. :wavey

XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
The first game was my runeword mule so whoever was lucky enough to get in their got some nice drops.
lol, unfortunately, that's exactly what what I needed; a nice botd or something like that. That alone would of been exaclty what I would of needed to get me back on my feet.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Pisco_Ssour said:
So what exactly happened? For the past 40 minutes i've been typing in "Free4all1" in the join window and it kept on saying that game didn't exist.
Did I miss it? Is it over? :scary

Who ever ****ed this all up by making the first game, good goin. I haven't slept in 36 hours and was forcing myself to stay up just for this. Not only that but I've lost a shit load of gear thanks to that "EasyMap" bullshit. Next time if someone wants to give away free shit, let them make the games! Asshole.

NOTE: None of this is directed towards Sworn_Enemy
not picking on you pisco....but typing like this post after post makes you seem very bitter ;)

not flaming you dont get all defensive. just letting you know.

hopefully those of you that got stuff know that it is ok to help others out sometimes (not only with items but for muling, advice, questing etc) as sworn has done.

good stuff sworn.

Status
Not open for further replies.