Fear_soldier obsession with Pan

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wat is up with ur obsession with pan_the_man. Nearly every reply u make has some kinda refrence to him. i want to know?? is he your idol?? its kinda disturbing. In one thread you even talked about how you wanted to know more about him. What is up with this obsession?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by fear_Soldier
I'll give you one week to ponder the question, why? i'll pay you to figure out why. I have already givin you the clues needed, and Swooper also knows. Can you figure it out?
im just gonna sit here and call you g?a?y?

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by Mydogrulestheplanet
i bet hes weirded out by th whole thing over him
I seriously doubt even notices fear_Soldier and if he does I doubt he cares. Pan realized that he had a life and that he couldn't hang around the computer all day wasting it.

Bjornita

Reaction score
wow, this morning was the first time i saw samus in the game. well, mainly because i avoid consoles.....but eh. i didn't know she was in super smash brothers........lans are fun :) although, not when you don't get to play at them.....:(

i do think that fear does post about pan a lot, i think he just sort of idolizes him without knowing him. you can't know someone after a couple dozen posts, bud......

Bjornita

Reaction score
the only console-like object i played with (that i owned) was a gameboy. i played tetris, link's awakening, and mario. super mario brothers, super mario, and a couple that i don't remember. those that i didn't own were owned by my cousins, and my brother's friends. of those i played mario racing, some wwf smackdown thingermajiger, and james bond. moonraker strafes were funnnnn.......

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Why hasn't the true identity of this individual become painfully obvious to anyone else yet?

Kami, I'd think out of all the posters on the forums, you and a few others would have already realized this by now...

Originally posted by fear_Soldier
I'll give you one week to ponder the question, why? i'll pay you to figure out why. I have already givin you the clues needed, and Swooper also knows. Can you figure it out?
I mean common guys... how much more obvious can he get? Or did you all overlook the doublemeaning of that post?

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i was suppose to try and figure something out?
like why pan would come back under a different name?
i'm still trying to figure out how he managed to eat 50 hotdogs in 3 minutes:)

fear_Soldier

Member!
Reaction score
America, What the hell do you want from me? I gave
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
i'd be guessing that ur a pan, fear solider but then wat kind of a ego maniac would do that
I don't think hes crazy enough to create a new name, but your getting closer. Just think for a second, and review what he said. your getting warmer. Depending on what Skuzzy does in the next few days, Pan might return. but i am only the messenger.