Fear_soldier obsession with Pan

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ppl care about each other in these forums? And dont u think u have a bloated ego no offense but the way you said it, it sounded like you were referring to yourself as a important figure in these forums. Sure a lot of ppl knew you but we get new members every day. You leaving didnt really impact us all that much. Well this is my opinion so ur welcome to disagree with me and flame me if you want. But i just dont see wats the big deal about pan leaving and coming back... Sorry if i offended you pan but i had to get that outta my chest

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by pan_the_man
you doubt my skill? please i could kill the guy blindfolded, when i haven't had sex. And that is saying something. Rix can go suck a dog, thats the best he can get :)

um...kill me blindfolded...lol...sigh...you got no life buddy...you say you left and now your back...and you got some fag talking about how great you are?...do you think your the shit or something in real life...stop talking like your big i dont make assumtions but people who usually talk big..aren't...ok gg k thanks bye homo...

P.S. i was joking you bitch...your them homo's that take it seriously...i thought you was cooler then that...but instead...your not..your not a great member...just realize how much of a life you don't have...dont come to forums lookin for comfort...get a friend or a cat or some shiet

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX
um...kill me blindfolded...lol...sigh...you got no life buddy...you say you left and now your back...and you got some fag talking about how great you are?...do you think your the shit or something in real life...stop talking like your big i dont make assumtions but people who usually talk big..aren't...ok gg k thanks bye homo...

P.S. i was joking you bitch...your them homo's that take it seriously...i thought you was cooler then that...but instead...your not..your not a great member...
A joke is one thing, but seriously, your making up a fake nut sack, and then your spreading roomers that i sucked it? god your a loser. I could kill u blindfolded, the stench could tell me your exact location.

ppl care about each other in these forums? And dont u think u have a bloated ego no offense but the way you said it, it sounded like you were referring to yourself as a important figure in these forums. Sure a lot of ppl knew you but we get new members every day. You leaving didnt really impact us all that much. Well this is my opinion so ur welcome to disagree with me and flame me if you want. But i just dont see wats the big deal about pan leaving and coming back... Sorry if i offended you pan but i had to get that outta my chest
lets see, i decided to leave, and it is rude to leave without saying good bye, what is making me look big by saying goodbye? And when i came back i explained why i left. Look through it again, and tell me where i said that i was the greatest? if you can find that your magic or someting because i said nothing like that. And that fag that came here was doing me a favor by visiting this place. God you people are such losers, get a life (like me) and stop trying to find something wrong with people.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
pan...no one cares where you went really...not like you did anything special or unique...and how can you make me look worse?...with your voodooo magic?...with your books?...shove it up your ass buddy you just made me your new enemy

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
you can't explain it right. Since January 8th, high school has been hell. literaly, since the meets are starting for track and field, practises end at 5:00, not to mention it takes 30 minutes to travle to home. at 5:30 i get home and spend on average 2-3 hours on homework. about 8:00. And the fun part is, i have my brother on the computer for maybe an hour so at 9:00 i have freedom. And thats my life for the past couple weeks. do you think i needed a break for awhile? Also there are people like Fearsoldier who only have 2 exams this semester, so the little bastard gets less homework and more time to play. Naturaly, i was having a hard time visiting the boards, and whats worse than not being able to come here (when you love this place) is getting bitched at because you haven't been here. so i decided to leave. I ad no intention of leaving for good, and if i wanted to i don't think i could. Fearsoldiers job, was to make my leaving painful to the people who cared about me, and strike guilt into those who just shove me aside when i become an inconvenience. As for Rix, when i get my hands on him, im going to make him look worse than two ugly gay people raping donkeys.

P.S next time, fear i am sending Alex to check the forums for me, you diid a crap job. And don't go spreading lies, you have never beaten me in anything.
man, that is one pissed Pan. Im sorry to hear that pan

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not but u said ppl still care about you. And you made a big deal with you leaving. Then getting your friend to talk about you and all these other shiet. And it wouldnt be rude cause no one would really know if u disappeared for a while.

"Fearsoldiers job, was to make my leaving painful to the people who cared about me, and strike guilt into those who just shove me aside when i become an inconvenience."

strike guilt to ppl who shoved u aside? why would we feel guilt for shoving u aside. I've been flamed plenty of time but not once did those flame hurt me. U said making it painful if thats not ego then i dont know what is.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX
pan...no one cares where you went really...not like you did anything special or unique...and how can you make me look worse?...with your voodooo magic?...with your books?...shove it up your ass buddy you just made me your new enemy
I do not make enemys, i do not hurt people, i do not offend people. I am pan and i am canadian. You want a war? i'll make you wish you never came here, you will be the one leaving. Mark this day because you made a powerful enemy my friend.

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God you people are such losers, get a life (like me) and stop trying to find something wrong with people.

You do not offen people eh? calling me and rix losers. Dont give me any bs about me being mean to you. I was stating my opinions until u called me a loser

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
not but u said ppl still care about you. And you made a big deal with you leaving. Then getting your friend to talk about you and all these other shiet. And it wouldnt be rude cause no one would really know if u disappeared for a while.

"Fearsoldiers job, was to make my leaving painful to the people who cared about me, and strike guilt into those who just shove me aside when i become an inconvenience."

strike guilt to ppl who shoved u aside? why would we feel guilt for shoving u aside. I've been flamed plenty of time but not once did those flame hurt me. U said making it painful if thats not ego then i dont know what is.
that was a typo, i meant to make it less painful, considering he had my same sarcastic opinion, and was a little to good than he was. Also, i posted my resighnation because i was realy bored, and had nothing better to do, and i knew i was going to leave. The second time i posted, it was that i seriously did have my inbox full from people asking me questions about SC and stuff.

why not? i know tons of people here, i talk to lots of people and i help lots of people, im sure someone would notice i have gone, considering i post at least twice a day.

Considering your attacking me, all i can do is defend. Atleast you arn't as gay as Rix, i understand your questions, everything i did was for you and me(well not so much you, i just did it to feel better.).

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX
laff ok gj *clap wuta speech loser are you gonna like ip nuke my computer?

your a discrace to Canadians...
Ha, You wouldn't know a canadian if he came up and hit you in the nose.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
God you people are such losers, get a life (like me) and stop trying to find something wrong with people.

You do not offen people eh? calling me and rix losers. Dont give me any bs about me being mean to you. I was stating my opinions until u called me a loser
I meant Rix, unless you want to start a war with me. I appreciate your oppinions, Rix is getting in my way every post i make.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
um do you ever notice what your typing about...i say everything in a joking way thats how most people take it...and it takes 1 multi minded geek like you to take it seriously

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU PAN NO ONE DOES STOP THINKING SO EGOTISTICAL. no one cares if you did this....at this time...or where...its a forum...you state your opinion no ones gonna take it to heart...your a flaming homo it was better you gone...you sound like this big loser wanting people to like him...i for one dont like you...you make a big announcement of you leaving....thats hella lame thinking the majority of the people cared...man #gtfo

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
I meant Rix, unless you want to start a war with me. I appreciate your oppinions, Rix is getting in my way every post i make.
you think your so justified in the ways that you talk to us like your right...but your not...what war...?...how many wars do you want ****face?...im a Canadian you POS but i guess im not Canadian according to you..because i aint no " Friend Sending Forum Checking Loser" as yourself...if Canadians we're like that...,i woudln't wanna be a Canadian no more