Fear_soldier obsession with Pan

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
This is all rather quite funny, Rix makes a joke, i reply in the same manner as him. Ok how about this i meant it as a joke. No matter what, your still one of those people who talk to much and don't think about what your saying. BEt if u were to post a "goodbye" thread you'd probably only get no one but your alternate account to say good things about you.

Of course only he would drag an arguement out this long. I don't have time for this, like i said before i decided i need a life and im going to live it. Rix, don't even bother talking, you look smarter when your not talking.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7616

pan_the_mans messenger " Fear_Soldier " plays dumb and says he dont know nothing about him yet their friends at school

1st sentence saying he is the " GREATEST_MEMBERS " on the forum which PAN himself made the thread himself...

MAN much more do i need to point out your a ****ing loser?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by pan_the_man
This is all rather quite funny, Rix makes a joke, i reply in the same manner as him. Ok how about this i meant it as a joke. No matter what, your still one of those people who talk to much and don't think about what your saying. BEt if u were to post a "goodbye" thread you'd probably only get no one but your alternate account to say good things about you.

Of course only he would drag an arguement out this long. I don't have time for this, like i said before i decided i need a life and im going to live it. Rix, don't even bother talking, you look smarter when your not talking.
im not the type to post a good bye cuz i aint a homo plus fear_soldier is already your bum_buddy i bet you guys suck eachother off in the movies eating JuJi fruits eh eh eh eh?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I didn't tell fear soldier anything until he emailed me, all i said was to go there and see stuff. Sorry to disapoint you but, even if i did "suck" eachother off, Rix will never get that, not even from a monkey.

"Don't waste your time with stupid people, they bring you way down to their level, then beat you with experience."

I guess the saying is true, maybe i'll Ignore My dog and Rix, see which one gets the hint and goes away first. Oh wait, not even my dog is that stupid, Rix would lose.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
HAHAHa Rix, whats wrong don't got a comeback, or still thinking of, one. I know, there are stupid people in Toronto too, don't feel bad eventualy you'll learn to speed up the thinking process.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
um....i would make a come back but my words to you are too hard to comphrehend or even understand or even to pronounce...see pan...you just admit'd that you suck fear_soldiers dick...i didnt even have to say nothin and you just dissed yourself...man what more do i need to say

you like to use animals in your disses...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Way to go Rix, did you think of that all on your own? or did mommy come and push the buttons for you?

Im not even going to bother with what you just said if that is what you got out of what i said.

Only Rix, only rix would make himself look like a moron.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh no the big bad GSVI-dumbass has come back to face me. HA i have more of a life than your entire "invite only, so we can have gay sex" clan. Oh well only Rix would pick a fight. Maybe i'll speak in your language, Woof Woof, ruff, woof ruff F UCK YOU