Fear_soldier obsession with Pan

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fear_Soldier
I don't think hes crazy enough to create a new name, but your getting closer. Just think for a second, and review what he said. your getting warmer. Depending on what Skuzzy does in the next few days, Pan might return. but i am only the messenger.
I said wait till Thursday to say that!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by pan_the_man
I said wait till Thursday to say that!
Lol. So now your the man who left us at 1212... and nice move their, fear_solder, btw. I think Pan was having alot of fun reading what everyone though of this whole thing...

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
lol that wasnt very nice rix
but i bet you thought that was funny =)

hes very sexy though thats why i get him to lick my nut sacks...with his cute face staring up at me...ok im gonna stop now gg k gay

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX
pan_the_man licks my nut sacks...
Dude, don't make me shove my foot through the ****ING phone line and kick your penis loving ass. Why don't you lick a saggy scrodum you monkey. You think your cool, you run your mouth like your something? I ought to teach you a lesson, you girl hating, man loving, penis stroker. Buddy, in the real world no one would step 10 feet near you, not just because of the smell, your just so ****ing ugly, not even a donkey would give you some love.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
fight! fight! Pan the Man versus Rix. I wonder who will win?
you doubt my skill? please i could kill the guy blindfolded, when i haven't had sex. And that is saying something. Rix can go suck a dog, thats the best he can get :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fear_Soldier
Let me explain. Sice me and pan got back to school, we have had loads of homework, and stuying for test and exams. Our teacher piles on work. well exams started monday, and continues till thursday. Pan decided to come back on thursday.
you can't explain it right. Since January 8th, high school has been hell. literaly, since the meets are starting for track and field, practises end at 5:00, not to mention it takes 30 minutes to travle to home. at 5:30 i get home and spend on average 2-3 hours on homework. about 8:00. And the fun part is, i have my brother on the computer for maybe an hour so at 9:00 i have freedom. And thats my life for the past couple weeks. do you think i needed a break for awhile? Also there are people like Fearsoldier who only have 2 exams this semester, so the little bastard gets less homework and more time to play. Naturaly, i was having a hard time visiting the boards, and whats worse than not being able to come here (when you love this place) is getting bitched at because you haven't been here. so i decided to leave. I ad no intention of leaving for good, and if i wanted to i don't think i could. Fearsoldiers job, was to make my leaving painful to the people who cared about me, and strike guilt into those who just shove me aside when i become an inconvenience. As for Rix, when i get my hands on him, im going to make him look worse than two ugly gay people raping donkeys.

P.S next time, fear i am sending Alex to check the forums for me, you diid a crap job. And don't go spreading lies, you have never beaten me in anything.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Also, i think i will be back for good, my exams are all over, now i have some messy buisness to attend to about my MOD position.