Drop of the day

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
arachnid, fal rune, natures thingy unique ring :s
and uhmm.. dunno.. found something else too..

jshupe

Reaction score
vamp gaze, eth shako (woo ****ing hoo! and a whole 7 durability to boot!), trangs, cow king leather, baba, ik helm, windhammer, razors edge, tals orb, wolfhowl woot, and a carrion wind.

jshupe

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Have any of you ever found an item that you really needed to use and continued on using it? You're saying to yourself, ''I could really use a grandfather to replace this doombringer,'' and seconds later, you find a grandfather. I love it when that happens. It happened to me awhile back, and it was the same situation. Doombringer on Diablo 1 lowers your stats too much, so I needed a Grandfather to get about the same damage and more stats.
Yep today my friend and i were cowking mfin and he was like "man... I really need a tals orb and then seconds later, Bam! Swirling crystal drops.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I don't actually mf, but I did happen to find a Blade of Ali Baba in Blood Moore Hell. :-/

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
ocu, sandtreks, marrows, lichbone, perf nagel (wooo.. was running with 30 and 29 mf nagels :D), another eth battle cestus (you know.. that unique one..forgot its name) and a um rune.. :/

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
wow....i could'nt believe my eyes when i saw the name on the gold ring i had found from a countess run....stone of jordan.....first soj find without trading :D

Full-Torqe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.outaline.com
Carbon said:
wow....i could'nt believe my eyes when i saw the name on the gold ring i had found from a countess run....stone of jordan.....first soj find without trading :D
First time I found one I screamed for about 5 mins....

Then 2 days later I find another one...

Now my bot just found an ist rune and I ran around my house in joy.

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score

todays drops.. +/- 25 meph runs..

gave half away to some noob friend of mine who just started