wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
dead nut perf griffs 20/15 Offers?

blazer241

Member!
Reaction score
ok this is 2 days of drops here

2 tals armors ik armor 4 baal gc's 2 baal sc's p shaft crapy levi and to much more to name :cool:

and thanks again darkmatter 4 leaven my thread alone 4 now ;)

wanna see how many pages it can go before it gets sloppy :dance

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bast***, well i got a dungos a cuple of days ago but, thats like all in a whole year

flipzdesire

Member!
Reaction score
i just dropped the ik set w/o armor and wizardspike... cause the people were begging for it.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
found tal ammy, and vex rune in durance lvl 3 hell diff. btw, what is a "baal charm"? (yes i'm still noob)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
wreckinball said:
dead nut perf griffs 20/15 Offers?
We have an Open Market section for that stuff.

The last thing I got that was of value was an Io Rune :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its called play 40 Baal Runs, Pindle Runs, Diablo Runs, Meph Runs a day with a high mf :)

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
last nights botting got me 7ios 4 lums... thats it

baal gc= a grand charm from baal; you can reroll gc stats, its just that hell baal has the highest item lvl, so that means you can reroll the best ones off of a baal gc (ie skill gcs w/ high life mods)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Too bad Baal doesn't give you ALL the items in the game :(. That's why you must be presisent and diverse when grabbing anything. Even getting a Gull is worth it (come on 100% mf at low levels :)).

tatersalad589

Member!
Reaction score
yesterday i found 2sojs 1bk 4 ists 3 mals 2 guls and 2gheeds one 36 and other 38 so my mf bot is working pretty good hehe

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
eternalnutties said:
ugh someones on my cd key but when i got on real early this mornin i looked at what my bot found and there was a 23 maras :)
what is a bot? what does it do? also concerning rune drops mf doesnt make a difference. but where do u guys go mfing. from your finds must be some where wierd that ive never heard of. Best ive found ever with my 500+ mf barb was eth titans.

XentX

Reaction score
I found:
Amulet: +3 combat skills (pally), +5% mana leech (traded)
Amulet: +3 combat skills (pally), +29% MF(used)
Amulet: +3 fire skills (sorc), -4 damage deduction
Amulet: +3 fireskills (sorc), -2 damage reduction
Amulet: (2) +3 coldskills
Amulet: +3 fireskills, resist all i forgot
Claw: Elite i think, +2 assassin skills, +3 wake of fire, +2 wake of inferno, +2 dragon flight, 3 SOCKETS NORMAL (Traded) I was dumb to not realized the skill bonuses and other mods stay when you runeword them, and then again i traded it cheaply. I shouldhave got 2 sojs for it... but i was able to get a useless occy for it lol.
Claw: +2skill that charges FO/+3???/+2 dragon flight ( i forgot ) 3 SOCKETS NORMAL
4 SOCKET elite mesh armor (i forgot )
5 Socket NORMAL Elite/?/Exp scepter +2 to paladin skills +1 i think concentration

I got this during manual hell cow runs. Them cows never dropped anything unique, but thank god my merc kept dying so i kept getting stuff to sell for ressurect costs. Of course the stuff i found that i thought it was crap is godlier than most set and unique items lol.

BTW what i call normal is a normal type item (non set, magical..etc, not as in elite, exp...)

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
You guys get good drops quite often! How do you do it..? ^_^
Thats what I ask but of course they only respond to a moderator, lol, btw whats a pindle run ^ ^

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
pindlerun-> act 5, enter the red portal @ anya, the superunique there is pindleskin..
can drop (almost) anything in the game...

:)