Drop of the day

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Shako, Nature's Peace, 2 Lidless Walls, Jala's Mane, T-gods, Snowclash, Silkweave, and some other stuff. Non-botting MF the old fashiond, rewarding way. :)

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Today, I got the worst andy drop and the best durry drop on record...with around 150 mf. I was rushing hell and andy dropped...2 oil potions and 5k!!! I was really pissed but all of a sudden..durry dropped a 197% arreats!!!

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I got 2 russest armors uniques :p bet u guys dont know wat those are ^.^ also a alibaba. and dm how in the world do u get so much stuff how much mf and how many runs??

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
I got 2 russest armors uniques :p bet u guys dont know wat those are ^.^ also a alibaba. and dm how in the world do u get so much stuff how much mf and how many runs??
skulders :rolleyes

he likes to bot the old fashioned way, but botting is the cheap way...

omgwtfbanned

Reaction score
Just started playing Diablo 2 again after quitting about a year or more ago. I have to say the game has changed since I was playing but I just got a Nagel Ring drop in Norm Act 1 at level 20.

-WhiteAngel/Niedar

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
today i found a shako, ist n pul from countess, skullders and corona thing

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
LOL :rofl2

U guys wont belive what i found in 1 day of manual mf, I found all of the runes to make an ebotdz and i found one (ebotdz axe) Thea next rune after!!!!
Here's my run:
Andy
Pit and tamoe
Arcane Sanctuary
Duriel-if im really bored and yes i was
Meph
Haphesto
Izzy
Pindle
Baal
Shenk.
All hell my mf is like 489
I also found a 29 mara's in nm with a my pally whos lvl 23 and 0 mf^_^_^_^_^ man im lucky lol.

BAZ

cash
Reaction score
i get the gayest drops out of like a whole day of mfing i get something like a fkn shako and i got 470 mf

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
well today i've got pul n um from countess, then i found skullders and lightning gc

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
lol, in a free game some guy hid a enigma lol it was 1255 ap, coincidence right?lol just look at my SIG

BAZ

cash
Reaction score
can someone help me? i dont find ANYTHING no matter how much mf i got its pissing me off....... am i doing something wrong?