Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
A +2 paladin skills ammy.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
100 psn sc...

man still impressed by yesterday...
i made ber, ohm, ist ladder :D (looking to trade for some elite zealer gear[need fort+ebotdz zerker])

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
last thing i found was a leech ring...

im playing offline so it really helps out my Assassin

dP

Member!
Reaction score
A cracked sash, a key and a scroll of town portal. My friend stole my stuff off my account and now I start all over again. I only played for 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That sucks! Gull from Coldcrow. I have no clue how I got this item :p.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Have any of you ever found an item that you really needed to use and continued on using it? You're saying to yourself, ''I could really use a grandfather to replace this doombringer,'' and seconds later, you find a grandfather. I love it when that happens. It happened to me awhile back, and it was the same situation. Doombringer on Diablo 1 lowers your stats too much, so I needed a Grandfather to get about the same damage and more stats.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
That sucks! Gull from Coldcrow. I have no clue how I got this item :p.
LOL, my friend did the same

-tal rune, thul rune from countess (how do u people get like ist fromm that bitch) and yeah thats kinda it, my friend stole my um rune from cows! that bastard... it was supposed to go in my hoz!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Have any of you ever found an item that you really needed to use and continued on using it? You're saying to yourself, ''I could really use a grandfather to replace this doombringer,'' and seconds later, you find a grandfather. I love it when that happens. It happened to me awhile back, and it was the same situation. Doombringer on Diablo 1 lowers your stats too much, so I needed a Grandfather to get about the same damage and more stats.
i did that with tals armor, im like f**k ya! when i see the "lacqured plate"

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
my drop(s) of teh day had to have been 2 ik helms a carrion wind ring, aldurs body, m'avinas belt and ..... tgods belt... i was extremely lucky today. lol if you need any just let me know, we can work something out, i have a ton of stuff, roughly 14 mules full