Do you look up to anyone here?

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
i respect everyone on this forum except for:
-the few d2 noobs which appear here and tehre and try to get a dupe or tradehack
-those people who make meaningless posts just to puff up their post count
-people who are simply being jerks. -- let me get this straight; flame, diss, be a jerk, i dont care, go ahead, BUT as long as you have a reason! (of top off my head the anti-darkmatter thread starter was really a jerk!) dissing otehr people surely wont make you popular!

personally i really liked starfish for his great contributions to teh d2 hacking forum and for all of his help, not only to me but to all other members on this forum

and i hope darkmatter becomes a mod because i seriously doubt anyone here reads enough threads to make ~50!!! posts per day, therefore i daresay he is one of the most active members here on BF! (some will say these 50p/day are spam, but ive read quite a few and 'generally' ;) they weren't)

edit: and surely you can make friends online!!! making them your idols... thats a bit too far (although thats subjective meaning) but friends... hell yes, if people are nice and they care to help you, why shouldnt they be your friends! and if u disagree with me surely you are pretending to be some uberpopular guy with a splendid life cuz if u were you wouldnt bother to read 4 pages of posts and then post that online friendships are for lozers. (you know who you are and if u like consider this a flame although id rather you dont)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that I actually "look up" to anyone on here. I do however, respect quite a few of people on bf.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Cobalt Wolf said:
I see that I'm pretty far down on your list there Alura. :(

I'd rather fall in love with you then look up to you, Cobalt Wolf. ;)

Besides, I didn't know you that well when I made this thread. But I can look up to you for having a cool RP Character. :D

Also, that list is in no order. The girls on BF get more respect from me then guys because of the morales I was raised on.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Ok well I was only kidding Alura, but that's cool. :)

Cobalt Wolf gives Alura a hug.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Cobalt is hot. Too bad it's the internet, she's 20+, and is probably taken. Lol..:p

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I'm happily taken. :)
I'm looking forward to being married to him honestly.

Thank you for the compliments though. ;)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
IS THAT U IN UR aVATAR COBALT??

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Ya, I wear a lot of blue makeup because it's my favourite colour.
... no. lol

How old is your mum, speedy? I'm 21. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Shes sh and won't give us one, even though I've seen it. But that was at like 2 in the morning, and Kao was on with me when we seen it. So yeah I don't remember what she looks like. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VizjereiMage said:
I do! I do! Owned. :p
OMG SEND PIC NOW LOL

er... well anyways bit off topic anyone? :lovedup