Do you look up to anyone here?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Samsara said:
Oh so theroy is beyond the rules for bumping threads?

Sheesh that was two weeks before my birthday.
If you're one of thoes crying types please don't read below this line
===================================================

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=93826

[asylum]You're just like a little noob. But I'm sure it's not your fault your parents were related. Or retarded or err.... whatever they were, to create such a stupid offspring.[/asylum]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Pains Requiem said:
[glow=black]omg i cried as i read DM purple text stuff.. brings back memories.. of something
im not sure what it is
Idefy was cool to me when i first joined, so i kinda liked him, but Static has been a guy ive tried to look up to for a while. mostly because he was popular on the forums and i wanted to make stupid comments like he did so i could, you know, have something for people to like me about. but now i have my own posse!
[/glow]
It's only purple text. :) It's nothing to fear, Pains Requiem.

I have to agree Theroy, that post I made basically signifies you bumping this thread to be valid. Every other Chit-Chat Moderator agreed to me bumping it, but I wasn't able to get ahold of you so I was going to bump it, but then you did. I found that a little odd that you bumped it right as I was about to.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Seriously that was coincidental..

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Darkmatter the Fabled? That's interesting to hear. I don't know why but it made me feel strangly ''cool''. Runexten is very refined, he has his moments though, where he can be a bit crazy. But that's why I love him so much. I need to get a list of people I look up to. Thank you J'kar.
You're welcome, DM. I called you that because you're so popular here. EVERYONE knows you, and a vast majority like you. From now on, you are officially DM the Fabled. At least in my eyes...

And Az...you can shut up. As much time as you spend on your knees, bent over, taking my winkie in your poopchute, you have no place to talk about MY kneeling positions.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Heh. A lot of mpeople here dislike me to a great extent as well. So it's not all positive popularity. It's all due to my posting and emotion surge, back last year. Back when I made this thread.

Magikarp

Reaction score
To answer the thread question, I, like many, don't "look up" to anyone. I respect Cortalos, Galatia, yadda yadda yadda, for their dedication to the forums, I respect CB and Forged for their intellect, Jenny for her amazing sense of humor, Azrael for his talents, and so on and so forth.

I don't like Darkmatter though. Neither do I respect him. I have my reasons... some of which include:

He glorifies himself now. He builds up this image that he's a ladies man, and acts like he deserves more. If you look at his signature, it's basically a quote from Cobalt that says "God you're so ****ing awesome." Way to be humble there buddy.

I find his posts boring. They're not spam, mind you, but they seem tasteless. Dull. Banal. Example of what he might write:

"What is your favorite color?"

DM: "I've always preferred red. Not really sure why, but it's always been that way. Green is also a good color, but not quite as good as red."

Honestly.. I enjoy reading GAHEADGA more than I do Darkmatter.. at least GAHEADGA is funny. Which leads me to my next point:

Darkmatter has a boring sense of humor.

Oh, and I've lost a bit of respect for Az because he likes Inuyasha.. for those of you who haven't seen it.. avoid it like the plague. But I still love Az :).

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, that's basically me. Guess someone had to point that out sooner or later. Mind you, I'll take it as a compliment. Especially if it's coming from you, Leviathan.

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG i remember this thread....that was back when i was i hate trap assns....wow long time ago. the uber off topicness of it causes me to have laughter... good times good times

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah. It really made me think of how I used to be back then. How people here used to be back then. I suppose old threads do that to some people, but I wish I could get a little more out of m,y BattleForums History. Alas, reading memorable threads will suffice.