Do you look up to anyone here?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[Glow=SlateGray]I guess I kind of look up to Rune. He seems...refined. He also appears to be a guy who will help with anything you need, and in this way is a lot like DM the Fabled. I guess I sort of look up to DM, too, although...I don't know. It's complicated.[/Glow]

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
By looking up, you mean from your kneeling position. That's not complicated.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Black~Enthusiasm, you made my day with that post. You quoted a rather old post of mine too, heh. Theroy isn't beyond the rules, Edd. I even asked All the Chit-Chat Moderators if I could bump this, I didn't ask him and he bumped it, and it shouldn't change from me to him, so it's allowed I'm pretty sure.

Darkmatter the Fabled? That's interesting to hear. I don't know why but it made me feel strangly ''cool''. Runexten is very refined, he has his moments though, where he can be a bit crazy. But that's why I love him so much. I need to get a list of people I look up to. Thank you J'kar.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
DM looks up to me. He sets a fine example for the rest of you. Now bow.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Naturally I look up the adminstrators and moderators, simply because they are administrators and moderators, but I think I appreciate it more when a member tries to contribute to the forum when it's not his job to do so.

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Jesus, my other acc was on his respect list rofl. I never did anything to derserve any respect at all. Sooo its pretty much meaningless to me.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I don't really look up to many people on here...I looked up to TheSummit a long time ago, I look up to Sicloan because he is my god, and I look up to Cort, but in a different way entirely :D

The people I would say I look up to mostly on here are Gally and Crooked. No, not because they are old either.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ArtOfProtoss said:
Naturally I look up the adminstrators and moderators, simply because they are administrators and moderators, but I think I appreciate it more when a member tries to contribute to the forum when it's not his job to do so.
Ah but respect is earned, never given. A person's title or role anywhere in life should never determine the level of respect they receive unless they give good reason to earn yours. :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
VizjereiMage said:
Well I guess I probably "look up" to Galatia and coRt. Galatia for the same reasons as you, and coRt because he's got one of the coolest mind sets around BF.

As for people I can relate with tremendously..I guess you..and Roach. Tweak a bit too.

Edit: Looking up to AxL because he takes shit from people isn't a good reason. Many people take shit from others. =\
Lol, wtf? Ok..I look up to none of you, and I don't even know if I relate to anyone anymore. I changed a lot since the last time I was actively posting here.

Hmm..I want Taco Bell really bad.

Zerglite

Reaction score
none of you have my respect, only my admiration

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
VizjereiMage said:
Lol, wtf? Ok..I look up to none of you, and I don't even know if I relate to anyone anymore. I changed a lot since the last time I was actively posting here.

Hmm..I want Taco Bell really bad.
You know you still want my weiner, sir. Denial is an ugly thing.

Zerglite

Reaction score
jesus christ thats a big sig...

but its awesome!!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=black]omg i cried as i read DM purple text stuff.. brings back memories.. of something
im not sure what it is
Idefy was cool to me when i first joined, so i kinda liked him, but Static has been a guy ive tried to look up to for a while. mostly because he was popular on the forums and i wanted to make stupid comments like he did so i could, you know, have something for people to like me about. but now i have my own posse!
[/glow]

Zerglite

Reaction score
good thing im not part of that posse...

DOWN WITH PR!!! ( and his posse )

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coRtALoS said:
Ah but respect is earned, never given. A person's title or role anywhere in life should never determine the level of respect they receive unless they give good reason to earn yours. :)
Good point. But you must remember that in most cases if someone is a moderator then they probably deserved it. :)

Long Pain's Posse. He lives in NC! I'm in his Posse!

Well, so do you so I'm in both your Posse's. Your Posse's aren't mutually exclusive I hope! :p

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I look up to GAHEADGA. I think he's a complete misunderstood genius and will one day run a major country.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jenny said:
I look up to GAHEADGA. I think he's a complete misunderstood genius and will one day run a major country.
[glow=black]I hope im not the only one thinking of Kuzmich when this is being read[/glow]